• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My list of MODS done from stock to now

tmac_13

This is my list of mods that i did from when i got the truck stock, until now. Some are good, others are just whatever.

1) Chrome Handles
1000050.jpg

2) K&N Sticker
1000051.jpg

3) Alpine Headunit, speakers, and amp
1000053j.jpg

4) Billet grill (modded myself) and custom bowtie
1000054yhs.jpg

5)Aftermarket hood
1000055b.jpg

6) Dual exhaust with stainless steel tips
1000056d.jpg

7) Line of Fire
1000057qwa.jpg

:cool: HIDs 10,000 K
1000058t.jpg

9) Poor pic of green LEDS inside of grill
1000063k.jpg

10) Avalanche side font
1000052s.jpg

Future mods:
Painted cladding
Chrome rims
fully tinted windows
SS bumper
Bull bar

Nice additions tmac...you've got 3 mods I'm definitely considering....HIDs, Dual Pipes, and the Avalanche lettering on the side.  Do you have any side pics I'd like to see how the lettering stands out, and how the pipes look from the side.  What exhaust systems did you go with?  Finally how are the LEDs holding up?  Are they as bright or brighter than stock?

Thanks.

blackbeauty said:
Nice additions tmac...you've got 3 mods I'm definitely considering....HIDs, Dual Pipes, and the Avalanche lettering on the side.  Do you have any side pics I'd like to see how the lettering stands out, and how the pipes look from the side.  What exhaust systems did you go with?  Finally how are the LEDs holding up?  Are they as bright or brighter than stock?

Thanks.

Ya ill get the pics up later on. For the exhaust i have flow masters. Also the LEDs are holding up fine. No problems and they are pretty bright.

Looks good, now we just got to get you to come to a get togther to show it all off!!!  (y)

Back