• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Modding at the Nationals

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Anyone modding at the Nationals

Train Horns

Sail Panel lights

Sound systems

SubWoofers

Gatorback the cladding.

Sail Panel Windows, I think a friend can provide those.

Let me know if you folks need anything done.

MichiganSilver03 said:
Let me know if you folks need anything done.
Train Horn  >:D

And I'm still waiting for Hugz to do my Beer Mod  :laugh:

I still have a power tailgate lock I bought almost 2 years ago that needs to be done but I may not be there unitl Friday.

Iceberg said:
I still have a power tailgate lock I bought almost 2 years ago that needs to be done but I may not be there unitl Friday.

I am sure we will be able to work that in, I am expecting some MODOHOLICS with lots of know-how and tools  >:D

If trAVelinman is not attending, (he was supposed to look at them), I need my sail panel LEDs fixed.  I keep blowing a fuse on the right side.  Would like to have them rigged to the brake and turn signals if possible.  Oh, and if someone wants to buy and install train horns for me, that would be cool too. >:D

Strobin'01 said:
If trAVelinman is not attending, (he was supposed to look at them), I need my sail panel LEDs fixed.  I keep blowing a fuse on the right side.  Would like to have them rigged to the brake and turn signals if possible.  Oh, and if someone wants to buy and install train horns for me, that would be cool too. >:D

Didn't you see my name on the "Attending List"................I will be there AT LEAST one day and will look at your lights for you.

Texascwgrl said:
I am sure we will be able to work that in, I am expecting some MODOHOLICS with lots of know-how and tools  >:D

Who are you calling a MODOHOLICS. :laugh:

trAVelingman said:
Didn't you see my name on the "Attending List"................I will be there AT LEAST one day and will look at your lights for you.

Cool! Thank you sir!  :wave:

Has anyone been Modding  :D

Back