• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI Shirt and Banner Contest....Free Registration and T-Shirt!!!

ncavie

SM 2009
Yep, we have decided to let YOUR creative Juices start to FLOW...!!!

Want to Get a FREE shirt and registration for STI VI??

Well here is your chance..!!!!

We are looking for a Rocking Shirt and banner design for STI VI..!!!

T-shirt Requirements:

Theme for T-shirt must be Patriotic in Nature - Red, White, and Blue
T-shirt color is Navy Blue so keep that in mind
File Format needs to be Illustrator.!
Does not need to have an AV in it...

Banner requirements are as follows:
Size limits are in effect 30K and 500x100 in size

Please email me at STI_VI@Ymail.com with your entries. Contest will be open for 6 weeks.  1 winner will be picked for the Shirt design and 1 winner will be picked for the banner design.

If you have any questions please PM me.  Good Luck!!!

HERE IS THE OFFICAL STI VI BANNER...!!!!!!!!

Here is the Code to use

Code:
 [center]   [url=http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,110019.0.html[/url][IMG]http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4929.0;attach=7269[/IMG][/url][/center]

Alright Peeps....get those creative juices flowin' and lets see what you come up with!!!

(y)

Shels Land I don't think anybody in GA owns a AVA anymore except a select few.  I think they all moved over to the Toyota Tuneda site. :needhug:

>:D

Big L said:
Shels Land I don't think anybody in GA owns a AVA anymore except a select few.  I think they all moved over to the Toyota Tuneda site. :needhug:

>:D

What about you??

There's a pic around here somewhere of BigL, Viper, AvCop, and me at the Crab Shack.  I think that would be a great place to start. >:D

EricB said:
There's a pic around here somewhere of BigL, Viper, AvCop, and me at the Crab Shack.  I think that would be a great place to start. >:D

Dude!  you're alive!  Where ya been??? 

:wave:

EricB said:
Here and there, more here than there, and just busy finishing off the school year. 
SHOULD ALL MOST BE DONE RIGHT??

EricB said:
Finished Thursday of last week.  Just got to get grades from other teachers so I can complete my class files. 
Congratz..  We only have a few more weeks here..  Then the fun starts again..  So looking forward to this summer  (y)

Hugz said:
Congratz..  We only have a few more weeks here..  Then the fun starts again..  So looking forward to this summer   (y)

I look forward to summer for the time to spend with my own kids, but I hate summer too because I miss my school kids dearly!!!!

Man so much talent out there and no banners yet..  I heard about a few shirt ideas.. 
Only a few weeks left..  Dont let this slip by you..!!!

Intimidatoruag said:
I have my ideas into RonJ ... just waiting to hear back from him ....
sorry iv been away for a while other then MI forums... Thanks Intimidator for reminding me last weekend. I'll try to get something in by tomorrow night....

Spork_Driver said:
I don't have Illustrator  :needhug:
the banner can be anything..  The shirt will have to be changed to illustrator to be used is all..

Back