• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

SoCal members?

cdsmorron32

SM 2009
I know the SoCal forum recently closed but I was wondering how many CAFCNA members are still active in the southern California area. I wave to as many Avy owners as I can but they never wave back. So I am just wondering, Where is everyone at? I am in Whittier..  (y)

I live in Beaumont and work in Ontario I don't see a lot of Avalanches around my area.

I see avalanches on just about every street around here but nobody waves and none of them have the club sticker. I believe it is tagging time!  >:D We need more members in Southern California and more GTGs

cdsmorron32 said:
Welcome AVYinSoCal! I see you are new member  :wave:
Thanks for the welcome.

RENORCR said:
Ambers are Legal.
That will probably be my next mod, either that or the "Xtreme" LED tailgate light bar.  :cool:

cdsmorron32 said:
I know the SoCal forum recently closed but I was wondering how many CAFCNA members are still active in the southern California area. I wave to as many Avy owners as I can but they never wave back. So I am just wondering, Where is everyone at? I am in Whittier..  (y)

Hey there girl, how are you and your sister doing??

RisingPhoenix said:
Hey there girl, how are you and your sister doing??
We are great thanks for asking! How are you and your family? I am finally a supporting member!!!  (y) Heading to the camping gtg in utah during august will you, your husband, and puppy be going?

cdsmorron32 said:
Oh, I know they're red and I really want them but I was wondering if the sail panel lights are legal in California too.

I have not known someone to get in trouble over it. Plus I look at them like clearance light on a dually. Just on the back. Just stay away from colors that would attract problems. Also what colors where you place them will attract problems, too.

cdsmorron32 said:
I know the SoCal forum recently closed
The forum closed, eh? I just noticed. I don't often go to the site. 

Bummer!

I just tagged a few avalanches in my neighborhood (Diamond Bar) this week while walking the dog. I'd printed the flyers and then gave them to avalanche owners.

My local PD tickets for dang near everylittlething and I've frequently had them behind me with no problems.  I would guess they just fall under the brake light category.  As long as you don't have aux/white backup lights on while driving you're good.

cdsmorron32 said:
Oh, I know they're red and I really want them but I was wondering if the sail panel lights are legal in California too.

1Fastrider said:
My local PD tickets for dang near everylittlething and I've frequently had them behind me with no problems.  I would guess they just fall under the brake light category.  As long as you don't have aux/white backup lights on while driving you're good.
Thanks! Now I have 2 mods to do this weekend. hehe!

Back