• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Fuel Cost for Trip to NGTG

farmguy

Silent Avalanche RIP
SM 2005
Pretty cool feature on Gasbuddy.com. It's a fuel cost trip calculator. You enter your starting point and destination, then vehicle information and what peramaters you want for fuel stops. (i put in cheapest gas)

It then plots a route, complete with fuel stops, and calculates the round trip fuel cost, including topping off the tank when you get home. The trip to San Antonio may be cheaper than you think.

AND...for the tree-huggers, it gives the carbon footprint for the trip.

Go to: http://www.gasbuddy.com/Trip_Calculator.aspx

P.S....San Antonio is on the top ten list of cheapest gas in the nation.

pretty slick... the only bad thing is it has me stopping at 2 Sam's Club and you can't get gas there if your not a member....

but you're right, I thought I would have spent twice that in gas... not as bad as i thinking...

I see gas on the Gas Buddy map in San Antonio for $2.18 today....and it is it's way down!!!

Attachments

• Gas in San Antonio.jpg
    Gas in San Antonio.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
I got gas at Sams Club for 2.12 filled the Beast up and parking it untill gtg.

avz66 said:
I got gas at Sams Club for 2.12 filled the Beast up and parking it untill gtg.

I was at a station that gas was $2.19.  Went there to fill up and with the medication I am on I was drowsy, I accidentally hit Premium for $2.49. :E: Good thing there was no diesel button.

Back