• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

ambers in Orleans Ontario

???Just wondering Do The AV guys around Ottawa ever get together and meet I've been to the wednesdays night cruise at Rideau Carlton Raceway and only ever say One whte av like mine. :B:

There was a move several years ago to start an Ottawa Chapter, but it didn't work out.
I am certainly up for trying it again.

How about we start by getting together some weekend earlt eve at some Timmies?

I'm in Kanata and Bryker is in Orleans so a half way point would work  Slagfest I'm not sure what end of town your in Monkey Joes On Carling Ave  here is my cell # 613-266-1976 "Mike" if you got a better place that works for everyone I'm all ears I was thinking 2pm and we can also order some wings and drinks.

DirtyDeeds said:
Sounds good How about  Sunday Aug 16 does that work for everyone anyplace any time is good for me
Won't be able to make it!  We will still be in Cavendish PEI, thus a little too far!!  Maybe near the end of August?  ???

sure family and friends are  :welcome:  I met the guy with the big red avy I think he said his name was Rob? at the Rideau Carlton Raceway cruise night he may or may not show but he was invited. See everyone on Sunday.

Back