• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI Trolley Ride to River Street Info thread..

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
This will hopefully be the 3rd year we have gone on the trolley and since the last one was pretty successful we are hoping to do it again.. 
The ride will be on Friday October 23rd... 
We wanted to arrange it again this year provided there was enough interest in going..  Typically there is enough time to eat, shop a little and have a few beverages of your choice or just one of the above..
If there is enough interest I will see what kind of price we can arrange for the group..

ONLY 3 Spots Left...  Better hurry and sign up beofre you miss the ride...

Hugz

We should be departing the Hotel around 6:00pm, they will arrive at 5:45 for loading..  Also we will be leaving River street no later 11pm as well..

Riding the Trolley:
Hugz
Heidi
Silverbudman 
SilverbudLady
Intimidatoruag
ChevyGuyNC
DD Queen
moosc
02 Z71
willyorca
Waz
Wazbro
avnfun
Mystery Guest

ps I think we can ring the bell for free this year....   :laugh: :laugh:

I won't be arriving until the following day  (n)

Who else wants to ride the trolley? This was a lot of fun last time. Windy!!!! But fun!

Shels Land said:
I won't be arriving until the following day  (n)

Who else wants to ride the trolley? This was a lot of fun last time. Windy!!!! But fun!

I am in the same boat as you Shel. I will not be arriving until Thursday sometime but I would love to ride it  (y)

02 Z71 said:
I am in the same boat as you Shel. I will not be arriving until Thursday sometime but I would love to ride it  (y)
Updated the first post about a half hour ago accordingly... :cool: :love:

Intimidatoruag said:
>:D   :-X ..... the peanut gallery refuses to answer as I know I'll get a whoopin ...  :beating:
yea that also is fine >:D

The "wish we could" go is also people that would LIKE to go on Thursday as well..
Who is the next to take a ride with us??

Hugz said:
The "wish we could" go is also people that would LIKE to go on Thursday as well..
Who is the next to take a ride with us??

oops  I guess someone is watching ths thread as I was corrected a few seconds ago about my numberous typos I had withinthe post above...

All better now.. 

Okay so lets see a show of hands...How many people want this to happen on Thursday?  I may just move it.

I will discuss it with the committee and see what other ideas we can come up with on Wednesday...( I'll call ya later) >:D

Back