• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I Must Be In Heaven

02Avalanche

I must be in heaven to find an all Avalanche site. I have a Black 02 2500 8.1 4x4 Av that now has 8k miles on it. It was love at first sight. I traded my 01 2500 8.1 4x4 LT Suburban with 15k in on the Av and that was my third Suburban! The Av was exactly what I was looking for and it has lived up to my expectations completely. And yes I do have some of the same issues and concerns that I have been reading here on this forum, but the positives, enjoyment and utility of my Av make it all worth it. Besides my Suburban had some of the same issue too. Well enough of the chatter just wanted to say it is good to be among a great group of Avalanche owners and I look forward to many future posts. Here is a peek!

Attachments

• 0324_004.jpg
    0324_004.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the site!

read through the sticky thread under mods it will link you to many possible mods

Welcome aboard 02! Your right, it's a great site. Be prepared to have less "free time" now that you are here!

heck meet some members we chatting right now!

Welcome 02!!! Check out all the different ways you can Modify your AV. But beware, you can be bitten by this Mod Bug and we have yet to set up a support group for this. Im sure its comming.

Once again, welcome!

ygmn said:
heck meet some members we chatting right now!

ygmn,

Must be fate, could not connect to chat. Guess I will try again another time, don't worry you all will hear plenty from me in the future. But for now first things first, the wife wants to go out to eat :love:

:B: :B:02,
Welcome to the site. I see by your pic that not only do you have an Av, but also a hole in the water that you throw money in..............I wonder which one has the bigger mod budget?

Jake

Welcome 02AV'! I see you're a fellow Marylander. :)

Nice AV. We've got to get you started on those mods!! ;D

Truckman :B:

Welcome to the club!

Don't forget to stop by the A/V forum so we can help you install a kicka$$ sound system! >:D

02Avalanche said:
tks Steelheaderchaser.....
Just what I need "less free time".
all I have to say is GO FISH!
Funny you should say that! It was my brothers vanity license plate for many years (I "lifted" steelheadchaser from a bumper sticker he has on his trailer >:D).

Welcome to the group. Nothing like riding wearing a pair of cheap sunglasses.
coolgleamA.gif

Wiki said:
Welcome 02!!! ?Check out all the different ways you can Modify your AV. ?But beware, ?you can be bitten by this Mod Bug and we have yet to set up a support group for this. ?Im sure its comming. ?

Once again, welcome! ?

Tks Wiki,

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered a large dose of AV. Can't wait to start the Mods.

lightbg said:
:B: :B:02,
Welcome to the site. I see by your pic that not only do you have an Av, but also a hole in the water that you throw money in..............I wonder which one has the bigger mod budget?

Jake

lightbg tks for the welcome,

That whole in the water is a 02 26' COBALT looks like there will be two toys competing for the Mod funds. Just as a quick point of reference, the Cobalt holds 100-gallons of fuel at $1.85 a gal at the local marina thats $185.00 just for fuel. Hum wonder what kind of AV Mod I can do with $185. I will post pics of the Cobalt hitched to the AV when I get home tonight.

Joe

carrerarod said:
Welcome to the club!

Don't forget to stop by the A/V forum so we can help you install a kicka$$ sound system! ?>:D

carrerarod, tks for the warm welcome its good to be here.
Kicka$$ sound now you are talking, the factory AV sound s#%$*. I was reading a post about the 03 Bose option if it is anything like the Bose option (also $800.) the wife got in her new Altima it is well worth the ducks. The base will shake the mirrors of the car next to you without distortion. I look forward to the help! Besides its always fun to spend OPM.

Back