• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Most memorable time from Nationals 09!

Hmm, tough question....

I was only there for the second half, and for me the evening "parking lot recaps" were the most fun.

But the overview of the Intrepid complex we got after the work at the Fisher house will probably be my most significant "takeaway".

oilfieldtrash said:
But the overview of the Intrepid complex we got after the work at the Fisher house will probably be my most significant "takeaway".

Yes, the first time I heard the story... brought tears to my eyes.. happy tears of course  (y)

I was also only there for the second half, but it is still hard to say what is the most memorable. For me, it was the entire experience. I wish that I could have been there for the Fisher House, it would have been an honor to help the ones that serve and protect.

TCG, JJ and JRAM showed all of us such a good time, it made the entire trip memorabel.

Thanks again... (y)

My most memorable would be meeting new friends.  Everyone was awesome! Working at the Fisher House for a good cause, and the cruises seeing AVs through my windshield and in my rearview mirror.  Also, I am still shocked and stoked of my awards. :love:

We where there for the whole week and its hard to pick one thing that stands out, but the work at the Fisher House tops the list along with meeting all the people and the of hard work TCG , JJ and JRAM

I know I had fun the whole week.  You guys were all great guests and a blast to be around!!  Can't wait to see ya'll again  :drive:  at the track??

Back