• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

33/12.5/17 will they fit?

95highline

hello, i've got a 2005 non-cladded AV.  so far i've installed a 3/4" rear spacer and i've order a truxxx leveling kit for the front. i know i'm able to run 285/70/17's once i'm done but i'm wondering if 33x12.5x17's would fit without rubbing? i will have aftermarket rims shortly as well.  also if they fit does anyone know what kind of back spacing i would need?

I'll let you know by next weekend.  Just waiting for my tires to come in.  So far doing keys, no rear spacer, Mickey Thompson MTZ 33x12.5x17 on ProComp 7089 series wheels (17x9, 4.75" backspacing).

Its on a 05 Z71 w/o cladding. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

You'll be fine...they fit my truck stock  (y)

33x12.5" Pro Comp All-Terrains

4-22-08008.jpg

Picture003.jpg

April220090072.jpg

I never really took the truck off-road so I don't know if they would rub at full flex, but with the suspension a little flexed they cleared fine.  With spacers and the leveling kit you'll be in great shape.

Well they're on the truck now.  WOW does it ever finish it off.  But I can tell you.. with this combo you HAVE to cut.  Wasn't too much tho an you can do a nice neat job and its hard to even notice without looking close.  Once I figure out where you host some pics I will post them.

Jon

CaptDeth said:
Well they're on the truck now.  WOW does it ever finish it off.  But I can tell you.. with this combo you HAVE to cut.  Wasn't too much tho an you can do a nice neat job and its hard to even notice without looking close.  Once I figure out where you host some pics I will post them.

Jon

Do you think 35s on 14.5 rims would fit after cutting? How much backspacing do you have now?

Back