• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

(GTG) ROSLINDALE DAY PARADE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009

KevMack

THE 34TH ANNUAL ROSLINDALE DAY PARADE WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2009

For those of you that don't know Roslindale is a Town in Boston. It happens to be my home town. Every year for the past 3 I have been in the parade with my car club. This year my car club isn't doing it. The person that is running it still wants me to do it. I told him about CAFCNA and he thinks it would be a great idea to have all the diffrent kinds of Avy's rolling down the street in his parade.

So I told him I will get back to him with a number count when I have it. We need atleast 5 and at the most 15 (if we get more I don't see it being a problem) This is 100% free!!! It is a good time. You can use all your lights, horns, sirans or what ever.

http://www.roslindaleparade.org/home

Attendees

1.KevMack
2.james21
3.ozzyr333
4.Chevzilla AV

Sounds like a good time, sign me up.

-James.

This might be the first "can't make it" for me  :mad: My lil sis may have a thing in New Mexico that week that I might be attending. I'm still not sure on that yet, so I can't give you a yes or no yet!!

Nick

I am a no make it again.....My AV, to me, is not presentable in a show or parade.

So until we have a gtg other than those type I won't be there.

Dave

Updated.

We need 5 to play. 5 is the magic # it doesn't matter what your truck looks like. This is to help promote the club. We can go out and grab some lunch after the parade also.

Sorry Kev  :( I'm gonna end up being in New Mexico that week. Would love to do the parade, but my lil' sis really wants me down there.

Put me down for a maybe,I don't know what my schedule will look like that far away.
My Wifes from rossie and she has never heard of this parade.
You learn something new everyday on CAFCNA  (y)

:B: MundsZ71  :B:

munds Z71 said:
Put me down for a maybe,I don't know what my schedule will look like that far away.
My Wifes from rossie and she has never heard of this parade.
You learn something new everyday on CAFCNA  (y)

:B: MundsZ71  :B:

This is one of the bigger ones in Boston and its the 34th one. I don't know how she missed it. They shut down Roslindale Sq for it.

Speaking of food for after the parade, has anyone ever heard of Eagles Deli?

-James.

james21 said:
Speaking of food for after the parade, has anyone ever heard of Eagles Deli?

-James.

Yes it is pretty good. Hard to find parking at it though. It has this Godzilla burger thats like 5lbs. It's near Boston College

Hey Kevin- Things aren't going according to plan for my sis in New Mexico at the moment. Things have been pushed back a bit for her now so I'll be around and can join you!!!

Chevzilla AV said:
Hey Kevin- Things aren't going according to plan for my sis in New Mexico at the moment. Things have been pushed back a bit for her now so I'll be around and can join you!!!

Awesome... (y)

Anyone else want to do this? I need to have 5 trucks min or I got to cancel this. It's 100% free.

I'm Sorry guys but I got to can this idea for this year I guess. We don't have enough people and I have to give them an anwser today. So I guess everyone can pick one of the other 2 GTG's (in NH or CT) to go to instead. Next year I will try to build this up earlier to get the ball moving.

KevMack

Sorry Kev, would've been cool to be in a parade.

-James.

james21 said:
Sorry Kev, would've been cool to be in a parade.

-James.

Hey, It is what it is. Maybe next year. Plus we got alot of GTG's going on anyway so we will still have something to do.

Back