• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

It's Viper's fault...

AVcop778

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Well folks, it was time for a change, but I don't think anyone will hate me too bad. I got the deal of a lifetime on this vehicle and I wouldn't change a thing. Owning "The Great American Race Car" opens up a new chapter for me and let's face it...all I do is work...might as well have something to show for it.

It's a 2009 1LT package, blade silver metallic, very similar to AV I used to drive. And it is incredible. Some light modding will be forthcoming at some point, but there won't be a whole lot. It's just about perfect the way it is. And don't think for a second I won't show up at a G2G in this baby!! So, I'll still be around, drivin a Chevy, just like everybody else..I'll just be a lil lower to the ground  >:D

I would like to thank Ava-Gal AND her sister for helping me out on this deal. I doubt I'd be sittin in it without either of them, so THANK YOU NANCY!! And Viper...it really is all your fault!!

Attachments

• V1.jpg
    V1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 161
  • V2.jpg
    V2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 163
  • V3.jpg
    V3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 158
Nice ride. You had done  a lot to that avy you got also. Someone will take that off the lot and be a happy camper.

Just by the title I knew this was gonna be a "VetteCop" thread!  :laugh:

:love: :love: :love:
AVnFun said:
very nice..... :B:

I can see the bug bitting you from here!

TC you hit the nail on the head, brother! I was riding with Viper in his a cpl weeks ago and that was all it took. I still can't believe I got the deal I got.

If ANYONE is interested in buying a Chevy in the Birmingham, AL area PLEASE go see Jon Seavers at Ivan Leonard Chevrolet. They are super nice, he is an awesome guy, and not your typical car salesman. I'm a repeat customer there, and they went over and above to help me, and they didn't have to. Or maybe they did lol.

Nice car but we need more details, man! Auto or stick? If I remember right your Av was lifted so I'm sure you feel like you're driving a go-kart. The handling was the thing that amazed me the most.

You're going to love it. I still miss mine, especially on those perfect top-down days.

Details...6 speed manual. I picked up the manual transmission again pretty quick. I was nervous as a cat test driving it. And it is incredibly fast. I'm gonna get Viper to help me put Nav in it at some point, prob the same set up he's got, not sure when. Tinted windows, a speaker upgrade and a b/u cam is just about gonna do it for this one. My AV was actually lowered in the back. But it still feels like I'm crawling around on the ground. However..I'm adjusting quite nicely.  >:D

Tango Chaser said:
Just by the title I knew this was gonna be a "VetteCop" thread!  :laugh:

:love: :love: :love:
I can see the bug bitting you from here!

Nah, as much as I like Vettes and cars like that. I hate being that low. Plus, I had a hard enough time getting out of the camaro  :laugh:
Now if I had money and wanted a fun car, hell yeah I would own something like that. (y)

Believe it or not..it didnt cost as much as you might think. I got less than employee pricing. A LOT less. I walked in the door with my own financing and said this is what I can do, this is what I want for my truck. After a cpl days of talkin, they actually went over what I offered for my truck and came down to my price. I was just about dumbfounded when they said they'd do it. Bottom line...GM needs to sell cars. It was a steal, IMO.

AVnFun said:
Nah, as much as I like Vettes and cars like that. I hate being that low. Plus, I had a hard enough time getting out of the camaro  :laugh:
Now if I had money and wanted a fun car, hell yeah I would own something like that. (y)

dont have to be low
lifted.jpg

:love:   Looking forward to seeing that 'Vette at a GTG, soon!

dang you AVcop and Tango

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=266980782&dealer_id=64491455&car_year=2008&rdm=1251043909359&model=CORV&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2007&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=616112&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=32955&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=17&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

You did have that "Vette Glow" in your eye last weekend  >:D  Congrats....now the two of you can drive your Corvalances to gtg up here  :love:

AVnFun said:
dang you AVcop and Tango

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=266980782&dealer_id=64491455&car_year=2008&rdm=1251043909359&model=CORV&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2007&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=616112&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=32955&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=17&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Hehehe...I paid lesss than that for my 09, Wayne!

Thanks for all the great complements. Heather, you're right, I did, and I got exceptionally lucky with this. You will DEF see me at a GA g2g!

Back