• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Get Your MD-DE-DC Decals Here!

How Many Stickers Do You Want?

• Only 1

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • More than 1

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

GulfstreamV

SM 2009
SM 2008
Thank you Z66Modder for creating the winning decal.  (y)

As of January 2013, due to lack of interest, and the fact I'm hardly online here, I have decided to stop selling these. 
See link below for 02 Z71 taking over. 

02 Z71 said:
I have purchased all of GulfstreamV's stickers. HERE is the new thread. Please do not reply here since GulfstreamV rarely visits the site any more.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Winnernewletters4.5inchredocopy.jpg
    Winnernewletters4.5inchredocopy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 290
I will be getting more than one so that I can trade for other club/local chapter stickers. I will probably get 5 or so.  (y)

02 Z71 said:
I will be getting more than one so that I can trade for other club/local chapter stickers. I will probably get 5 or so.  (y)
(y)  Thanks.  I tried to set up the poll so you could vote up to 5 times.  Could you submit more than once?

GulfstreamV said:
(y)  Thanks.  I tried to set up the poll so you could vote up to 5 times.  Could you submit more than once?

Nope. I only could vote once.

I see you are messing with the poll. I voted for more than one.  (y)

Looking at it again, I think the font on top looks a litle blurry. Let me clean it up without changing anything. I would just sharpen the 3d effects on the red lettering.

Z66Modder said:
Looking at it again, I think the font on top looks a litle blurry. Let me clean it up without changing anything. I would just sharpen the 3d effects on the red lettering.
Thanks  (y)

How is this?

PM me and I will send the files if you like.

Also I was measuring the pic, and the actual decal is 4" in diameter. The background border takes a 1/4" on all sides. If you want the decal to be 4 1/2" from edge to edge, you should use the 5 inch model.

Attachments

• Winner new letters 4.5 inch redo copy.jpg
    Winner new letters 4.5 inch redo copy.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 268
  • Winner new letters 5 inch copy.jpg
    Winner new letters 5 inch copy.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 268
GulfstreamV said:
Order information will be filled in below:
(Order information to be placed here)

Um-hum!  Still waiting for info!

chAVey said:
Um-hum!  Still waiting for info!
OK, OK!!  I just posted this yesterday and I'm waiting to see how many to order!   :needhug:

I just spoke to my neighbor last night who works at a professional sign shop.  Should get a quote today.

Harry,

I will get a few from you at our next GTG.

Brian

Z66Modder said:
How good do they look?   ???
??? You should have yours by now... Mailed it Saturday.  Guess the pony express wasn't express this time.  Let me know if you don't have it by tomorrow.

Back