• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2010 Worldwide GTG - Region II - July 23-25, 2010

Spork_Driver

PM 2023
SM 2008
amd1900mp said:
THE
CHEVY AVALANCHE FAN CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA
PROUDLY PRESENTS

THE 1st WORLD WIDE AVALANCHE GET TOGETHER

BE A PART OF THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT
ON THE INTERNET - AND - IN A CITY NEAR YOU

The idea is simple. Each CC and/or Regional CC will be in charge of organizing his or her own gtg. All these gtg's will be held on the same Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This allows the opportunity for each of the CC?s or RC?s to decide which of the days work best for them. There could be bowling, picnics, bbq's, pool parties, or modding. All CC's will be involved in making this the first of its kind gtg and participate in the biggest gtg in CAFCNA history. Think of it, almost anything a CC wants to do for his area is doable. The possibilities are endless.

To read more about this, check out this thread.
Order Shirts

This GTG will be held at various locations throughout the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area). 

Since the forecast is for near 100 degrees on Saturday, this misplaced Yankee is making this an indoor gtg til the sun goes down.  :cool:  Dinner at Carolina Ale House in Augusta & ice cream cruise to Bruster's.  Trip to Adventure Crossing for some go-carts and putt-putt.  Meeting time is 5 PM.

Attending:
Spork_Driver
Coonhunter1 & the awesome Michelle
Viper
OH3_Z71

MAPS
Carolina Ale House (this is the old location for Tony Roma's)
Bruster's
Adventure Crossing

Thanks for posting this Spork_Driver.  Look forward to seeing your progress and ideas on this  (y)

Spork_Driver said:
Well, if weather permits there just might be mud involved  >:D

Mud... Cool!

GulfstreamV said:
:laugh: :laugh:You don't have a mud truck!   :laugh:   I'd hate to try and clean that!

It takes about four hours every week just to get the street grim off it.  :eek:

are u going to run NC also? we are naked up here..

moosc said:
are u going to run NC also? we are naked up here..

Run what?  Not sure where the gtg I'm planning is going to be, but you don't have to be a CC to plan one.  (y)  All I ask is if anyone does want to plan a gtg to let me know the details so that I can keep the Region II calendar updated  :wave:

Spork_Driver said:
Well, if weather permits there just might be mud involved  >:D

mudd?  I have yet to go mudding with the insurance of a buddy pulling me out...or finding a real spot other than a flooded dirt road

The details are still being planned, but if we have a summer like last year, there probably won't be much mud  :needhug:

Hummm and you say mud is involved another great GTG.  (y)

I have prior plans for that weekend but some Av buddy's are invited along too!

Back