• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

When are you arriving at STI

2 weeks from now..  Should be kicking back enjoying ourselves...    :cool: :cool:

Sometime on Thursday afternoon. I will probably drive part of the way on Wednesday evening. It's a 10 hr drive for me.  :eek:

Probably not.  :(  See, the folks I help out at the restaurant are gone down to watch and/or be a part of the music video for their kids.  That being said, they need someone to help keep things up while they are gone, and for some reason they trust me.

EricB said:
Probably not.  :(   See, the folks I help out at the restaurant are gone down to watch and/or be a part of the music video for their kids.  That being said, they need someone to help keep things up while they are gone, and for some reason they trust me.

Will candy tempt your.........or smoked trout dip??    >:D

trAVelingman said:
Will candy tempt your.........or smoked trout dip??    >:D

It's smoked mullet dip!  Tempting, but I don't see any way I can make it.  IF they come back early, I'll drive down on Saturday morning and see you guys then.  I PROMISE.

EricB said:
It's smoked mullet dip!  Tempting, but I don't see any way I can make it.  IF they come back early, I'll drive down on Saturday morning and see you guys then.  I PROMISE.

Smoked mullet dip could be arranged, if necessary!!

trAVelingman said:
Smoked mullet dip could be arranged, if necessary!!

Would be GREAT!!!  Would come even without it.  I HATE missing it.  Believe me.  The kids and the wife are not speaking too much with me, because they know how badly I want to be there.

EricB said:
Would be GREAT!!!  Would come even without it.  I HATE missing it.  Believe me.  The kids and the wife are not speaking too much with me, because they know how badly I want to be there.
I will cover your lunch on Saturday if you make it.

We should get there sometime Thursday. My guess is around lunch time.

(Probably just after stopping for lunch.  Unless there's a reason to get there for lunch?)

Back