• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hey Connecticut when are we going to do another GTG?

Hey guys and gals i was think about one for thanksgiving my fire department always does this but maybe we can do something like it to for a fund raiser we call it fill the fire truck but we could fill the AVs since the economy has been so bad or something for kids for Christmas something. i dont know any one have anything?

Ill be posting up some ideas for some GTGs in November. October is not good there are a lot of other GTGs planned. Butch and I are going to NJ for the Outlaw races on the 17th and the White Mountain  GTG is on the 24th.

I'm thinking the first weekend of Nov for a Monster Garage GTG.

ozzyr333 said:
Hey guys and gals i was think about one for thanksgiving my fire department always does this but maybe we can do something like it to for a fund raiser we call it fill the fire truck but we could fill the AVs since the economy has been so bad or something for kids for Christmas something. i dont know any one have anything?

I already posted about the annual Holiday Party. I plan on doing that as a Toys for Tots fund raiserhttp://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,104789.0.html

trannyman said:
Ill be posting up some ideas for some GTGs in November. October is not good there are a lot of other GTGs planned. Butch and I are going to NJ for the Outlaw races on the 17th and the White Mountain  GTG is on the 24th.

yes that would be cool.

trannyman said:

You guys are going to the Whites? Tell James21 to put you on the list.

KevMack said:
You guys are going to the Whites? Tell James21 to put you on the list.

I'm not going, but I didn't want to plan anything to conflict with that.

Why don't y'all do a big old holiday party with a toy run, those are always fun.

And also what happened to the HOT DOG runs?

Back