• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Best place to buy rims and tires?

gromlbi

I plan on getting new rims and tires for my truck after its lift but i know its gonna be expensive and wanted to find somewhere where they have 35in. toyo MTs and XD series 18in. Rockstars? Any thoughts or opinions please post and if you have this set up please post

You can try:
http://www.mrwheeldeal.com
It seems kinda sketchy the way he does business but I can vouch for him, I got my 285/50/R20 Terra Grapplers with 20x9 MotoMetal 909's mounted, balanced and shipped for about $1800. He'll beat any price you can find, so it might be worth shooting him an email just to see.

Thousands of wheel sites on the internet.  I bought mine from www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com 
Other sites.
www.customwheelsdirect.com
www.customwheel.com
www.wheelmax.com
www.superbuytires.com
www.performanceplustires.com

and more.  Just google custom wheels or custom rims and you'll get a lot of results. 

wow mr wheel deal is awesome he just gave me a qoute and negotiated with me because i found on ebay the KMC 18 inch rockstars and 35 inch toyo MTs for like $1980 and hes giving me them for $1950 thats a sweet deal!

I just ordered AR Dale Jr Cannon wheels with 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers from MrWheelDeal on Monday.  I will let you know how it works out when they get here.  I got the wheels, tires, TPMS sensors and all new Lug nuts delivered for $1550.  This was a few hundred less than anywhere else I looked.

Frank07 said:
I just ordered AR Dale Jr Cannon wheels with 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers from MrWheelDeal on Monday.  I will let you know how it works out when they get here.  I got the wheels, tires, TPMS sensors and all new Lug nuts delivered for $1550.  This was a few hundred less than anywhere else I looked.

Yes please do.  My nephew is wanting to order some wheels and mrwheel gave him a great quote but I want to make sure the transaction goes smooth.

Bigntall1 said:
Yes please do.  My nephew is wanting to order some wheels and mrwheel gave him a great quote but I want to make sure the transaction goes smooth.
Things went fine for me, for the most part. It seemed to take a while to get them mounted, balanced and shipped out but other than that it was fine. It took just over 2 weeks to go from placing my order to getting my wheels, and that's with a delay due to weather...

jszymczak said:
Things went fine for me, for the most part. It seemed to take a while to get them mounted, balanced and shipped out but other than that it was fine. It took just over 2 weeks to go from placing my order to getting my wheels, and that's with a delay due to weather...

I ordered them on Monday.  Steve at MrWheelDeal said that they were shipped today and I should get them in 3-5 business days......we'll see........stay tuned!  (y)

Mrwheeldeal.com came through.  My wheels were delivered yesterday and they look good.  I'm waiting for my ready lift to come in and then I will have it installed and tires/wheels put on! Probably early next week. I'll post pics when done.

OK.  Here they are. Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70/17 on AR Dale Earnhardt Jr Cannon Wheels.  Sorry for the dirty pics.

Attachments

• Avalanche tires 002 (Small).jpg
    Avalanche tires 002 (Small).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Avalanche tires 003 (Small).jpg
    Avalanche tires 003 (Small).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Avalanche tires 004 (Small).jpg
    Avalanche tires 004 (Small).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 196
Back