Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
04/17/14 06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluetooth on 2010 Avalanche  (Read 4702 times)
gtrottier

got his new toy

Awards
« on: 10/21/09 08:52 AM »

Hello everyone,

Love this board... useful info and knowledgeable people here...

I am seeing everywhere that the Avalanche Bluetooth function does not allow one to use a bluetooth phone unless you get a GM lockpick or something like that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Would someone here know if the 2010 Av with Bluetooth will allow the use of a cell phone without modding the truck to include the lockpick thing ?

Thanks

GT.

2009 Chevy Avalanche Z71, AVS bugflector, Huskyliners molded splash guards
2003 Chevy Trailblazer (Gone but not forgotten)
2003 Honda ST1300 (Summer commuter)
HD25002AV

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 10/21/09 01:36 PM »

The 2009 & 2010 Avs with Bluetooth do not need to be modded.  Very easy to setup and use..

2007 LTZ to 2008 LTZ to 2009 LTZ 6.0 to 2011 LTZ to 2011 Silverado 3500HD SRW shortbox LTZ Dmax/Allision
Sierra_AVY

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 10/21/09 03:46 PM »

Like he said...totally painless..the Avy voice system gives you a pin code for the device. I have been very happy with the functionality and quality.

2009 LT, 5.3, NAV/DVD, Flowmaster, 2.5 inch ready lift, 285 BFG KM2s, diff/transfer case skid plates, Airraid FIPK, dual batteries.
gtrottier

got his new toy

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 10/21/09 05:26 PM »

Thank you all... Thumbs up!

so I guess then it uses the microphone from the onstar and you can listen to the conversation thru the speakers ?

2009 Chevy Avalanche Z71, AVS bugflector, Huskyliners molded splash guards
2003 Chevy Trailblazer (Gone but not forgotten)
2003 Honda ST1300 (Summer commuter)
fatalglitch

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/15/10 06:38 AM »

Thank you all... Thumbs up!

so I guess then it uses the microphone from the onstar and you can listen to the conversation thru the speakers ?

Yup. Just hold down the Voice button on your steering wheel till it beeps, then say Bluetooth, then say Pair.

It will tell you the rest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: