• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Newbie from Alabama

jcnatl

I just found this site a few weeks ago.  I picked up a 2004 Black Avy a few months ago and love it more every day. I am in North East Alabama and travel down to Gulf Shores Area 4 or 5 times a year.  If there is anyone that knows of trails to ride around here or wants to get together with a few people for a trail ride let me know. 

JCNATL

:welcome: to the club JCNATL

Welcome to the club JCNATL, I'm  in the Birmingham area and down around Montgomery. I don't know of any of the crew going trail riding but there are quite a few members in Alabama. It's just been kind of quite of late but always happy to welcome a new member.  :welcome:      :B:

Thanks!!!  I have to get my Ambers put in soon.  This site is great, I cant stop reading stuff.  Hopefully, I will get some pics up soon and exhaust should be on by next weekend.

Thanks!

Welcome to the club!  I live in the Birmingham area, but don't do any trail riding either.  Be warned - once you start reading all the great information on this site you will become addicted to it.  It is a legal addiction and a lot of fun, but will probably end up costing you more than you would spend on drugs.

I'm over in Huntsville. 

I wouldn't even try any trails around here in my Avy.  In Cali I would have, but not here.  Trails here are VERY tight generally speaking and breakover angles on the Avy suck unless you're seriously lifted.  I prefer my Jeep TJ for the trail rides.  But if you DO want to trail ride, please keep it legal.  There is an offroad park in Gasden, Anniston, and a couple in north Birmingham.

The Avy would have a hard time at the ones in Birmingham (GreyRock and Stoney Lonesome OHV).

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the Welcome Guys!!!

This site is great, I just cant stop reading stuff!!
(y)

Back