• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Accepting Designs for the Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Design the Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt

We realize that there is an enormous amount of talent here and are asking you to show us what you can do. We want the very best T-Shirt design that we can get for the 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together so we are asking you, the members to design it!

We are accepting designs for the 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt. The rules are simple but must be followed in order for your design to be added to the voting thread.

* This is open to ALL MEMBERS.

* Each person can post one idea and must state that this is their official entry.  After you submit your official entry you are still free to edit it or change it all together. Please edit or make any changes in the post where you submitted your official entry so that there is only one picture posted from you.

* All submissions must be no larger then 480 x 480 size x 100k max. (for voting)

* Required wording: 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together

* High resolution copy of your design will be required for printing. You must keep a high resolution copy of your design in case you are the winner.

This thread will remain open for submissions for the full month of November, after that it will be locked and a new thread started for the voting.

The time to submit designs has been extended until the end of January do the the Holiday Season!

Each official entry will be placed into that voting thread. All members can vote once for their favorite design. The results will remain hidden until the vote is closed.

The top 5 in the voting will be placed into a "final vote" thread where again everyone gets one vote. This vote will run for one week. After the second round of voting is completed we will announce the winner.

Please submit your final designs as they would appear on a tee shirt, posting a idea or "rough draft" does no good because we will be voting to choose the best design. Please do not copy or use anyone's design or any part of it to make your own design. We know that there may be many similar designs but do your own art work!

The winner receives a free T-Shirt with their design on it and a one year supporting membership subscription to CAFCNA.

This is your chance to design and then help pick the design for the 2010 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt, let the creative juices flow. Good luck to all and lets see what you can do!

I wish I had the skills to come up with an idea  :(  I'll be glad to vote once all the entries are in thou  (y)

Chevzilla AV said:
What color shirt is this going to be printed on? Black, grey, or white?

Nick, I'm not sure but I'm thinking white is the safest bet right now.

Chevzilla AV said:
What color shirt is this going to be printed on? Black, grey, or white?

That has not been decided, it may depend on the winning design.

I have been playing around with both PhotoShop & a 3-D sketching program  .......I may see what I can do and if I can combine the two to make a design.

Remember you can post up your design and still edit it until the end of November, lets see what you have.

Thanks for posting this Butch..

I can't wait to see what's submitted.  (y)

OK, I did not want to be first but I have mine good enough to post.....I may need to work on it more later but for now this is my official entry.

Lets see what you have!

Attachments

• Avalanche from space post.jpg
    Avalanche from space post.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 458
That's nice, but what will be the actual printing demisions?  Will there be a mini copy on one side and a full on the other?

Work in progress, but so far....

Thi is my entry....
new1pspcopy.jpg

Darkhorse-Where did your entry go?

Chevzilla AV said:
Work in progress, but so far....

This is my entry....

Darkhorse-Where did your entry go?

I thought of something totally different (which, considering my lack of skill at creating vector graphics, may be much worse) Illustrator can be very cruel sometimes  :E:

Z66Modder said:
That's nice, but what will be the actual printing demisions?  Will there be a mini copy on one side and a full on the other?

Full size on the back, CAFCNA logo on the left sleeve.. so far nothing has been considered for the front.

We need more designs! Are you working on yours? If you know a member who is great at graphics please let them know about this, we are trying to get the best design possible!

:help:

If we do not get a LOT more designs in the next few days we will extend the deadline for submitting. I assume that members are busy because of the Holidays?

Let's see those ideas I have been hearing about..

Remember you can resubmit an updated picture if you adjust your image.

Been busy but a CC in my area sent me this link..... I'll try to thro something together tonight and see what you guys think.... mainly posting to have this in my responses to remember it.

I'm going to try and draw something up then scan it before adding color.

I have 25 days off starting Dec 17, I think I can do something creative

Refresh my memory, was the wording finalized yet?  ???

Here's my last one.

Attachments

• AVYS OF THE WORLD.3.jpg
    AVYS OF THE WORLD.3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 273
Very nice DZ..  (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back