• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Neptune Sighting

Iceman6075

SM 2008
:wave: Neptune was that you I saw sitting at the redlight on Greensprings this evening. You were at the light at Greensprings and Carr avenue at Mazers and Firestone. And I came up behind you and made a right turn onto Carr avenue between Firestone and Mazers, giving you a toot on the horn. :wave:                                                :wave: 

:B:

That was me.  Saw you as you drove by.  I would have followed to stop and say Hi, but was running late. 

Good to see ya you again Iceman. 

What's going on Neptune? I saw you when you went by Kmart, but wasn't sure it was you till I saw your ambers. I was heading back to the apartment from the grocer. Are you on Greensprings quite a bit? Maybe we can grab some lunch over at Firehouse sub's one day when you get a few minutes. Anyway it was good to see you again, and great to still see some of the crew around time. :B:                                                                :B:

Back