• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello KC

:wave:  Plan something and they may just show up!

Hi All,
I'm a new AV owner.  I recently purchased an 04 AV.  I am in Johnson county and I've installed the amber DRLs.  Wave big if you see me...I'll be in the big blue southern comfort AV.  Currently, minus the bumper cover....I ripped it off backing out of the garage this morning.   :E:  This AV seems to be a bit wider than my silverado.   

:welcome: to the club. Hope to see you around soon. Keep an eye out for Fire & Ice in Feb in Lee's Summit.

Hey all.
New owner of a 2005 Z71  Southern Comfort  (live Indep work Lenexa)

Im active in Vanning for over 30 years and look forward to checking out a GTG in the futue for these trucks,
Also follow winged 360 sprint cars as much as possible.

Hope to meet some of ya'll soon...
Does the Fire & Ice event involve any sort of drinking....hmmmm...where can you get a flyer or info?

:welcome: I have not been to a Fire & Ice GTG yet but to many others. Some are drinking sometimes but I never saw it get out of hand...........some are more Family friendly.

Dassa said:
Hey all.
New owner of a 2005 Z71  Southern Comfort  (live Indep work Lenexa)

Im active in Vanning for over 30 years and look forward to checking out a GTG in the futue for these trucks,
Also follow winged 360 sprint cars as much as possible.

Hope to meet some of ya'll soon...
Does the Fire & Ice event involve any sort of drinking....hmmmm...where can you get a flyer or info?

Hey Dassa!  Keep checking here for the update for the next Fire & Ice which should be sometime in Feb.  Some do drink but we all bring our families so it is very family oriented.  Look forward to meeting you there (y)

:welcome: to the club dassa.

Fire N Ice is always a good time and as Darren said, very family oriented. Hope to see you there.

KC_Steve said:
Anything, anything going on? 

Talk to myscndfvrtride to let him know that you are interested in the Worldwide Chevy Avalanche GTG and then start planning! This can be as large or as small as you wish to make it, the whole idea is to have as many GTG's on that weekend as possible then try to all link up via the internet. It gives members a chance to go to a WW GTG close to home or travel to another event as far as they wish to go. If you choose to stay close to home you can still meet other members at WW events via the web up-link!

The GTG's can be a small gathering for one day or a larger event that spans the 3 day weekend or any combo thereof. It is up to each group how much they want to do but whenever you are getting together you still have the opportunity to link up and show what your group is doing and look at other GTG's!

Back