Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/25/14 03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Color code leather interior?  (Read 2279 times)
Djurre-Avalanche

Awards
« on: 11/17/09 04:30 PM »

This is my interior, does anyone of you know the color code of this interior?

Thanks

« Last Edit: 11/17/09 04:33 PM by Djurre-Avalanche » Logged

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71, LED DRL's, HID Xenon to come
GRUMPE
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 11/17/09 08:21 PM »

I would like to know the same thing.  My interior looks to be the same.  I am trying to touch up some spots on the dash which looks to be the same color as the leather.  I have gone to dealerships, paint shops, auto trim places and noone could help.  I even posted here.

I had one auto paint place tell me that the dash, glovebox aera was three different colors.  Big laughter with tears  I felt like saying : you idit,  Beating :beating:it's the sun hitting the dash.  I got out of there real quick.  Thumbs up!

RON

2004, 2 tone color kit*24" Wheels with 305 tires*Valancia Body Kit with Escalade rear kit** For All MY Mods of my old 03, LOOK HERE:]MY GARAGE
MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11/17/09 09:13 PM »

Well this is the closes I can come. I'm guessing you guys have 642h Very dark pewter.

If you take off the plastic cover on the rear seat bottom there will be a tag on the leather seat cover that has the code on it. It is also suppose to be on the sticker on the glove box door

Link
« Last Edit: 11/17/09 09:15 PM by MS03 2500 » Logged

2003 2500
Djurre-Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11/18/09 09:19 AM »

Can somebody confirm i have the 642h Very Dark Pewter interior?
I didn't found any decal with color information in my car except for the one in my glovebox.
This is the only information i can give you:

Djurre-Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 11/20/09 11:44 AM »

I got this reply from GM:

Mr. Djurre Gerritsen ,

Per your inquiry on color for your '03 Avalanche, below is the information you requested:

Interior color is 692 - DARK CHARCOAL
Exterior color is 91U - ARRIVAL BLUE METALLIC

Your local Chevy Dealer can help you order any replacement parts you may need.

Thanks.

John Schwegman

GRUMPE
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 11/20/09 11:50 AM »

Thanks for posting this it may help me. I just have to find a place where to buy this color that not a spray. I need to touch up a few spots on the dash and when I tried a spray it bubbled all up and made it a lot worst.
Ron

2004, 2 tone color kit*24" Wheels with 305 tires*Valancia Body Kit with Escalade rear kit** For All MY Mods of my old 03, LOOK HERE:]MY GARAGE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: