• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Color code leather interior?

Djurre-Avalanche

This is my interior, does anyone of you know the color code of this interior?

Thanks

4112881599_4ae4887193.jpg

I would like to know the same thing.  My interior looks to be the same.  I am trying to touch up some spots on the dash which looks to be the same color as the leather.  I have gone to dealerships, paint shops, auto trim places and noone could help.  I even posted here.

I had one auto paint place tell me that the dash, glovebox aera was three different colors.  :laugh:  I felt like saying : you idit,  :beating: :beating:it's the sun hitting the dash.  I got out of there real quick.  (y)

RON

Well this is the closes I can come. I'm guessing you guys have 642h Very dark pewter.

If you take off the plastic cover on the rear seat bottom there will be a tag on the leather seat cover that has the code on it. It is also suppose to be on the sticker on the glove box door

Link

Can somebody confirm i have the 642h Very Dark Pewter interior?
I didn't found any decal with color information in my car except for the one in my glovebox.
This is the only information i can give you:

4114540659_b6d77c3a5c_o.jpg

I got this reply from GM:

Mr. Djurre Gerritsen ,

Per your inquiry on color for your '03 Avalanche, below is the information you requested:

Interior color is 692 - DARK CHARCOAL
Exterior color is 91U - ARRIVAL BLUE METALLIC

Your local Chevy Dealer can help you order any replacement parts you may need.

Thanks.

John Schwegman

Thanks for posting this it may help me. I just have to find a place where to buy this color that not a spray. I need to touch up a few spots on the dash and when I tried a spray it bubbled all up and made it a lot worst.
Ron

I believe my colors / interior are:

COLOR: U 316N - Gold Mist Metallic

INTERIOR: Light Cashmere.... code location???

INTERIOR TRIM: 31D - Dark Titanium/Light Titanium

Back