• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Good local Av mechanic?

funk_drum

My heater is blowing cold.  I need to have it looked at.  Any good mechanics around which can be trusted?

I have a slight water pump leak too, but I'll be doing that myself.

Here is where I take my cars. They are honest and fair. I was told at a garage that my car needed a part and these guys said that if I bought the part they would put it in. I bought the pat and took the car in . In an hour they had fixed my car and did not even need the part. so they told me to take it back and get my money back. It only needed an adjustment and they did it for free!

Bill and Randy's
4288 S 4000 W
(801) 969-3391

funk_drum said:
My heater is blowing cold.  I need to have it looked at.  Any good mechanics around which can be trusted?

I have a slight water pump leak too, but I'll be doing that myself.

My Mechanic is Brent @ B&K Quality Aut.  He runs it out of his house now.

He is a superb mechanic and I trust him with any and all of my vehicles.  I have entrusted him with my workmates, Family, and friends and not a one of them have ever had a problem with Brents work or with his price.  he is off of 9000 South and 2700 West.  Go ahead and give him a call and tell him Kent Barnes sent you.    801.450.1614

Sounds like several good choices! Here are a couple I will throw in the pot...

My neighbor:

Don Sorensen Automotive
2190 W. 3500 S.
West Valley, UT 84119
801-580-2054

The place I have taken my AV for everything so far:

Paul's Automotive
48 E. 9400 S.
Sandy, UT 84070
801-255-7472

Hope you get it figured out soon.

Any chance you are going to join us on Saturday for the Barnes & Noble cruise-in?

-UtahAV
-Mark

I was hoping for some sort of consensis, but now I have more than the two I know.

Probably not on the GTG, family plans.  But don't forget about the July 4 parade in Murray...my daughter brought it up again tonight!

Ive always taken stuff to Bailey's Auto repair on 4800 south and by the railway tracks or Superior Auto repair, directly west of harbor freight off of state street. I dunno exact addresses, but can get them if you desire

funk_drum said:
I was hoping for some sort of consensis, but now I have more than the two I know.

Probably not on the GTG, family plans.  But don't forget about the July 4 parade in Murray...my daughter brought it up again tonight!

Need to give some to get some......This will be 2 missed not that I count them or anything.....
Just kidding  :laugh:

Back