AVALANCHE
Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/16/17 03:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 159 160 [161]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Members Say Hello & Post Here First  (Read 573418 times)
diabolikal

Awards
« Reply #4000 on: 11/28/17 08:01 am »

Hey all, just got a new to me white 03 Z71 with 146k. Has a few issues that I'm currently working through with the help of posts on this forum.
Sonoma Mike

Awards
« Reply #4001 on: 11/28/17 08:23 am »

Hello Everyone,

New member here in Northern California.  I'm a little late to the party as I just purchased a new to me 2006 2WD model.  I was pleased to find a very informative forum and a supportive group to share ideas and solutions with regarding this new truck.  I certainly hope that the server issues get ironed out, I would hate to see such a great resource go dark.
frito
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #4002 on: 11/28/17 08:27 am »

Welcome! gang.

Hey diabolikal, what part of Ohio are you from?  There's a very active crew up in the Cleveland and surrounding areas.  I'm from Cincinnati.

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Decisions, Decisions...
EXT4ME

... I saw a DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac ...

Awards
« Reply #4003 on: 11/28/17 08:51 am »

Welcome! diabolikal

Please consider helping to keep our Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America alive! Become a Supporting Member Today! Without ongoing member support, our forum may have trouble surviving. The annual cost of a membership is very small compared to the wealth of knowledge this site provides. Let's do what we can to not lose it. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
EXT4ME

Awards
« Reply #4004 on: 11/28/17 08:52 am »

Welcome! Sonoma Mike

Please consider helping to keep our Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America alive! Become a Supporting Member Today! Without ongoing member support, our forum may have trouble surviving. The annual cost of a membership is very small compared to the wealth of knowledge this site provides. Let's do what we can to not lose it. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
diabolikal

Awards
« Reply #4005 on: 11/28/17 09:21 am »

Welcome! gang.

Hey diabolikal, what part of Ohio are you from?  There's a very active crew up in the Cleveland and surrounding areas.  I'm from Cincinnati.
I'm down here near Portsmouth, about 1 1/2 hours from you.
frito

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #4006 on: 11/28/17 12:43 pm »

I'm down here near Portsmouth, about 1 1/2 hours from you.
Cool.  There's a get together every fall at Avalanche Pizza in Athens.  You need to join us next year.  Seems like there are a few more southern Ohio folks these days.  Maybe we could get a GTG going sometime.

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Decisions, Decisions...
diabolikal

Awards
« Reply #4007 on: 11/28/17 02:21 pm »

Cool.  There's a get together every fall at Avalanche Pizza in Athens.  You need to join us next year.  Seems like there are a few more southern Ohio folks these days.  Maybe we could get a GTG going sometime.

Sounds good to me! I'd definitely like to try and make it out!
LoneWolfbd

It's not over until the Wolf howls.

Awards
« Reply #4008 on: 11/29/17 09:58 am »

Welcome! diabolikal to the club.

Brian

'04 SBM Z71, FT Amber DRL's, All 4 On High, Blue Curb Lights, Flowmaster 40, Bugflector II, BowTie Hitch Cover.
LoneWolfbd

Awards
« Reply #4009 on: 11/29/17 09:59 am »

Welcome! Sonoma Mike to the club.

Brian

'04 SBM Z71, FT Amber DRL's, All 4 On High, Blue Curb Lights, Flowmaster 40, Bugflector II, BowTie Hitch Cover.
buickwagon

Awards
« Reply #4010 on: 12/07/17 05:48 am »

Hey, I'm in! Cool. I bought a nice black 2004 this past summer and have been trying to register here off and on ever since. For some reason I never got an activation e-mail, even trying several username/email combinations. Now suddenly I can log in without an activation e-mail. Weird. (note to the curious: my username is one I have used on forums relating to my Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon, so if you've run across me there, then yes, I'm the same guy.)

Anyway, back to the truck: As I said, it was in nice condition, but needed attention to some details, most notably a new driver's side floor pan, new brake lines, new knock sensors and harness, new EVAP purge solenoid. I would like to thank those that have gone before and posted technical info about some of these repairs on this site. I couldn't post or see your pictures, but the info, particularly about the availability of the upgraded Delco brake line kit and the knock sensor RTV dam, were invaluable. I also found useful electrical info here when I installed an electric brake controller. (I took pictures as I went, but I don't know how many posts are required on this board to add photos and I don't want to push my luck now that I'm finally in... Cheesy). Cosmetically, really all I had to do was get new DS seat and backrest upholstery made up by a local shop.

Anyway, I got it all fixed up, safety certified, near pristine and on the road before some jerk in the Home Depot parking lot backed into the DS rear fender with something sticking out of the back of their vehicle, cracking the taillight lens and putting a small dent just in front of it. ARRRGGGGHH!  banghead That'll have to wait for spring now though. The snow has arrived.
EXT4ME

Awards
« Reply #4011 on: 12/07/17 07:25 pm »

Welcome! buickwagon

LoneWolfbd

Awards
« Reply #4012 on: 12/08/17 06:21 am »

Welcome! buickwagon to the club.

Brian

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 159 160 [161]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: