• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Awfully Quiet Here

Change For A Dollar

No posts since April 2........where is everyone???  I have verbally tagged 2 in the past month, but no response from them either......maybe it is just me :rolleyes:

I'm always here and Ian is here... thats pretty much it for active WV members. :cry:

I've been hanging out in the PA section... you will find most of our active buddies over here getting ready for that GTG.

You know you would like to join us... they have cabins! (y)

Come on Ronnie...You know you want to come.

Haven't seen you in a Coon's age...This that the right way to say it???

Dont you folks eat anymore????    I have to work this weekend and next but Im off 21,22,23...28,29,30....maybe a saturday huntington mall/ dinner? 

Oh yeah.....we still eat!!!!!  Last weekend will attest to that........:eek: Great Meatballs

The 29th will work for us and Mr and Mrs WVAV.....As always, everyone else is welcome :wave:

Where do you have in mind?  It really doesn't matter to us......

Melissa just let me know that saturday (29th) is some kind of dinner thing with her family! If need be i can come down by myself or we can both come down Sunday at anytime.

I would hate to plan this when Melissa isn't able to come... not that we don't want to see just you but it just wouldn't seem fair.  :(

The 30th is out for Taney and I.... we have a baby detection in Huntington and then a graduation South of Beckley. I think Wise has family plans for the 30th too. Taney and I will be out of town the weekend of the 22nd. :rolleyes:

Does Friday the 28th work????

Mrs. WVAV said:
I would hate to plan this when Melissa isn't able to come... not that we don't want to see just you but it just wouldn't seem fair.  :(

The 30th is out for Taney and I.... we have a baby detection in Huntington and then a graduation South of Beckley. I think Wise has family plans for the 30th too. Taney and I will be out of town the weekend of the 22nd. :rolleyes:

Does Friday the 28th work????

Yeah, what she said....the 30th is out for us, but the 28th is OK.

I'm still here!!!  Sorry I haven't replied, been kinda busy.  Is there anyone in the Parkersburg area other than me?

HitechRedneck said:
I'm still here!!!  Sorry I haven't replied, been kinda busy.  Is there anyone in the Parkersburg area other than me?

Yep....."hubcap" is up there as well as "Woodworker".  Come to think of it, we haven't heard from Woodworker for quite awhile either.....

Any thoughts on the 28th yet? 

HitechRedneck said:
Will be in Webster Springs, WV. visiting my brother.

When will you be there????? Wanna maybe meet up in Summersville for a mini GTG?

The Bubba's are free for dinner on the 29th so it looks like dinner is on for then. I need to firm up the details so check back here soon. (y)

I wont be able to make it. :E: I have to work. Those groceries don't bag themselves :laugh: Ill do my best to catch the next one.

Maybe they do not like us anymore :needhug:

I noticed this the other day GBT. Sad how times have changed. :cry:

Fear not we still like you all!!! :love: We have been hanging out in the OH section lately... we even had 4 WV members at the AV Pizza GTG last weekend.

When are we going to have a GTG here on the WV side? :love: WVWWW is only 3-5 months away  :laugh:

Back