• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

It's Black Granite, it rolls on 20's and it's an Avalanche!

NatsCanAv

SM 2004
;D ;D ;D  Yes after a few hours with my new Avalanche, I have a 3 grin worthty smile on my face.. After almost 3 years of driving Caddy's and Pickup's, Im back in an Avalanche! Picked up a new Black Granite  Metalic LT, on Thurs..
I look forward to hanging out here again and maby even make it to a GTG or 2 ..

Nats

sm2010av.jpg

It sure is good to see you back on the board and in an Avalanche again Nats !!!

She's a beauty...great to hear from you again  (y) (y) :B:

Thanks.. I always missed the Av but I didn't know just how much until I drove away from the dealer yesterday.. It was a moving experience to say the least.... One only a true Av fan can relate to.. Tomorrow it goes for tint and weathertec window deflectors.. I need some idea's for a grill .. Let the modding begin.. I still have parts from the old Av's.. lol.. I need to sell them to finance this project..  >:D

I saw your Can PE cluster for sale...hurry and post up what else you have...never know what you might have that I might need...modding NEVER stops... >:D

Brother Nats, 

Good to see you again.  What is next, Yak will start posting again  Willmood to sell his RAM!!!

I bet the boys love to have the AV back.  My suggestion for the first mod is GM OEM chrome door handles, looks great on the black AV. 

Jason

Thanks Maduckie and Jason.. Yes indeed it is good to be back.. Just got the windows tinted and I'm about to oreder some window deflectors.. Yes jason I'm most defiinitly going to do the chrome door handle mod..

Nats

Got a few mods done yesterday .... >:D Front windows tinted and chrome door handles installed... (what a difference and real easy to do) .heading out to grab ambers now.. My window deflectors are on back order from weathertec.. guy said it might be 4 weeks.. or more if they have to come from Germany..  :E:

nats

Well it's been almost a week and I'm still smiling and surfing the net for mods.. >:D Mods to date include Handles, Tint, Ambers  (y) Removal of E-85 badge,and 2 coats of Zaino Bro's finest, Show car Polish.. I know how everyone likes pics so I'll post a few of the progress..

Freshly Claybared and washed!
smclaybar.jpg

Zaino ON!
smwaxon.jpg

NatsCanAv said:
I'm still undecided about a grill.. I want one just not sure of what type yet..

Take your time so you can be sure to make it "yours"...

Lookin' real sharp so far... (y) (y)

wondered where you've been Nats  :wave: 

congrats and good luck with the new truck

Hey Loren! :wave: Been Avless.. for a while but I'm back.. Ended up in the stamping plant afte truck closed down.. Were getting busyier all the time..Its good to be back!! >:D

I CHNGE said:
Take your time so you can be sure to make it "yours"...

Lookin' real sharp so far... (y) (y)

Yes indeed .. I'm trying to make sure I don't end up with the "i wish I had of got that one" syndrome.. lol

They are a thing of beauty. After owning over 30 cars, the AV is the ONLY one I haven't tired of after 2 years.  3 years and counting and I still love it each and every time I climb aboard.
Congrats

What, me stalk - never! LOL

It took me about 10 minutes to spot the difference though.  Had to divide the pic into quarters and compare to previous shots.  Way too much work.

~Inez

Hey welcome back, I was wondering what ever happened to you

Back