• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Replacement Hoods

jimjtul

:help: i have a 2003 2500 with cladding and want a replacement hood, metal, with functioning cowl induction, anybody make one?

I could not find one, just fiberglass ones.

I really want one too but I don?t care wht its made of. Does anyone know where to get one?

If you would put what year and naked or cladded it will help people help you.
Naked makes it easer cladded could be harder.

You can put in your sig.

There is a steel cowl hood in the StyleLine Catalog I have. It's from 2016 so I'm not sure if they still make it or not. It's listed as part #REPC130113. I'd try searching that and see what you can find

A couple months old, but https://www.andysautosport.com/steel_hoods/chevrolet_avalanche.html

I've always assumed that the Avy hood is the same as 2003-2007 Silverado. The headlights and grill are different, and cladded / non cladded have different components, but I thought the hood was the same.

Am I wrong on this?

Trilo_G said:
I've always assumed that the Avy hood is the same as 2003-2007 Silverado. The headlights and grill are different, and cladded / non cladded have different components, but I thought the hood was the same.

Am I wrong on this?

Cladded AV hoods are different.

Back