• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Please Vote! How well are you prepared for the World Wide GTG?

How would you rate your knowledge & readiness for the upcoming event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Z66Modder

Regional Coord.
SM 2024
SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2021
SM 2020
SM 2019
SM 2018
SM 2017
SM 2016
SM 2012
SM 2011
No need to post, but please vote so we can get a honest snapshot of where we are with this GTG.

Thanks  (y)

Thanks for starting this thread.. Thanks for all the replys!

Don't forget to register your FREE webcam broadcasting account.

amd1900mp said:
Thanks for starting this thread.. Thanks for all the replys!

Don't forget to register your FREE webcam broadcasting account.

So lets say that on July the 24th I have nothing going on (not true I will be at a WWAGTG in Des Moines) can I register a FREE webcam broadcasting account just so I can watch other members have all the fun?  Or will there be a webpage where anyone can login and see the broadcasts without needing to register the broadcasting account? Remember that I just want to watch not broadcast........... :cool:

Voted....

Voted, I like the idea of Regionals GTG.

I also think the days of driving a thousand miles for one is over unless it's started a year in advance. But I do enjoy flying into a GTGs just to meet folks, I have done this several times.

AVs are good but meeting members are better.(y)

Members that just want to watch or checkout the different video feeds will be able to visit the same site and click any club link and watch.. no cam account necessary to just watch.

I will be posting that thread at the beginning of July.

amd1900mp said:
Members that just want to watch or checkout the different video feeds will be able to visit the same site and click any club link and watch.. no cam account necessary to just watch.

I will be posting that thread at the beginning of July.

(y)

amd1900mp said:

Watchers will have a Peanut Gallery message thread. 
The one liners might be funnier than the video feed  ;D   

I love the peanut gallery threads  >:D

What will be funny is if the posters take screen shots and make dialog.  You know there are some here that are warped that way.

Spork_Driver said:
I love the peanut gallery threads  >:D  ... there are some here that are warped

Please try to play nice live or from the peanut gallery, warped >:D is no excuse.

This is a public service message brought to you by the members of the Seriously Warped Idividuals

I think Im as ready as I can be, as long as the shirts get here in time to hand out on drawings for participation. I hope its worth the effort that has been put into it.

Chadstr

It was looking rough at first, but the voting is showing more positive results now.  (y)

10 lost or confused and 4 don't care is troubling.  :(

Texascwgrl said:
Is this an open topic???  ???

Where is everyone?
I would think so, But we have also said something about it in our region, and also about the shirts.  :rolleyes: Wake up everyone.4 more days to order your shirts

Back