• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

WWGTG MODDING IN Des Moines

Didit

SM 2017
SM 2016
SM 2015
SM 2014
SM 2013
SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Ok, I know I already have a few mods to assist with, the frame mount bushings and sway bar link kits for 05Hrly, and possibly a couple more on his AV!

If you have the parts I'm ready, what ya got to do, give me  a little advance notice in case I have to bring something that's not ordinarily in my mod box, lol.
Some one mentioned a cluster overlay is that still in the works?

We can do them in the Days Inn parking lot or at the campground or both!

How about a parts swap or sale, anyone got anything for sale or trade, I have a smoked bug shield, like new with the attaching hardware if anyone is interested.

Didit

I doubt that I will have any extra money for mods after I get the AV back but hey, I may just come up with something new, interesting and CHEAP!  :abuelito: (hover over this smiley and see what it says, I just noticed)!

I have help from another member with the all 4 on hi mod! I was also interested in doing a underbody kit. Something like this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370350441140&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
I would like to have the long ones down each side (duh me lol) and the one of the smaller ones in the grille and the other under the rear bumper! So my next questions is do the LED bulbs shine solid on the ground or can you tell they are individual bulbs?

OUCH you may have not wanted to post the link to ebay. I say buy it quick

Dr Didit will be able to help with that.

MS03 2500 said:
OUCH you may have not wanted to post the link to ebay. I say buy it quick

Dr Didit will be able to help with that.

Not worried they are posted on there all the time! Everytime it ends another one comes right back up for them and the other colors as well!

The headrest mod is something that some of the newer member may want to do. It is easy, fast, costs nothing and when you lay the rear seat down it makes life so much easier!

LINK TO HEADREST MOD

Yea I can do the wax, bring it on up Ski, i'm sure we'll finda  carwash somewhere!

Yes I'll have the dremel with me for the headreast mod!

Didit

Didit said:
Yea I can do the wax, bring it on up Ski, i'm sure we'll finda  carwash somewhere!

Yes I'll have the dremel with me for the headreast mod!

Didit

Wish it wasn't a 1500 mile round trip, or I would be there!!  :E:

Z66 BUTCH said:
I doubt that I will have any extra money for mods after I get the AV back but hey, I may just come up with something new, interesting and CHEAP!  :abuelito: (hover over this smiley and see what it says, I just noticed)!

I give up it will not do anyhting when I hover over it!

05HrlyHlr said:
I give up it will not do anyhting when I hover over it!

The text in the box pops up when I put my pointer over the smiley...

They named this smiley after a member who herded goats in Mexico, at least that was his story. No one ever was sure if he was real or not but he claimed to get around a lot and know everything about GM in Mexico.............haven't heard from him in a long while.

Did I hear something about Didit waxing Avalanches in the parking lot????

Attachments

• Abeulito.jpg
    Abeulito.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 66
I could use a good wax, but the question is, "Do you need a wax before you put on that mankini?"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I appreciate the offer, bujt the mankini was a definite turnoff!!!!    (n)

Ski Edition said:
I could use a good wax, but the question is, "Do you need a wax before you put on that mankini?"   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I appreciate the offer, bujt the mankini was a definite turnoff!!!!     (n)

Since this is Didit's thread I will leave it up to him but you are aware of the three post rule aren't you?  >:D

Z66 BUTCH said:
Since this is Didit's thread I will leave it up to him but you are aware of the three post rule aren't you?  >:D

Butch, I think that I skipped over that part of the bylaws.  Maybe you can enlighten me!!  :jacked:

Ski Edition said:
Butch, I think that I skipped over that part of the bylaws.  Maybe you can enlighten me!!   :jacked:

LMBO, means your on the list for attending now because you posted up and obviously showed some interest to begin with which means you really wanted to come anyway!  I think

Yep, if you post 3 times in a thread about a GTG you are on the list!  >:D

Z66 BUTCH said:
Yep, if you post 3 times in a thread about a GTG you are on the list!  >:D

OK, put me on the list!!  As far as me showing up may be a different story.  I'll talk to Mrs. Ski and maybe grovel a little and make promises I can't keep and see if I can get a little closer to being a firm attendee!!  (y)

Back