• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How BIG was the WWGTG?

twiztd

SM 2010
Just wondering.. What the total count was for all participants (members). Was anybody keeping track?

Ok so here's what we got so far:
(Hilighted in green being the state with the most participants)

in Alabama
     in Alaska
10 in Arizona
     in Arkansas
     in California
12 in Carolinas
7  in Colorado
     in Connecticut
     in Delaware
5   in Florida
5   in Georgia
     in Hawaii
     in Idaho
     in Illinois
     in Indiana
13 in Iowa
     in Kansas
     in Kentucky
     in Louisiana
     in Maine
     in Maryland
     in Massachusetts
15 in Michigan
     in Minnesota
     in Mississippi
     in Missouri
     in Montana
     in Nebraska
     in Nevada
     in New Hampshire
     in New Jersey
     in New Mexico
11 in New York
     in North Dakota
     in Ohio
     in Oklahoma
     in Oregon
     in Pennsylvania
     in Rhode Island
0   in South Dakota :cry:
     in Tennessee
8   in Texas
5   in Utah (2 in Salt Lake, 3 at Duck Creek)
     in Vermont
     in Virginia
4   in Washington
     in West Virginia
     in Wisconsin
     in Wyoming
     Outside the US?

:woot: :woohoo:=95 :woohoo: :woot:

twiztd said:
Just wondering.. What the total count was for all participants. Was anybody keeping track?
There was 13 members and many other people at the Iowa WWAGTG. (y)

We had a good time this weekend.

Friday night we had 7 Avs..
Saturday afternoon we had 3 Avs.. (2 from friday)
Sunday after noon & evening we had 3 Avs.. (1 from friday & saturday)

That makes 10 different Avs for the weekend.

I haven't counted 'em up myself but I am thinking that it will turn out to be our largest National Event to date.

9 Av's in NY

Four in Washington

Michigan had 10 Avy's and one Suburban (rental by Alaska_Av) at Joes Crab Shack Saturday.

Michigan also had the member who traveled the Farthest to attend a GTG during that weekend. (Alaska to Michigan)  >:D

The most we had in aves was on Saturday with 7 aves and 1 hoe (members ave had recently been totaled in a hit and run) which I think should still count.

Chadstr

chadstr said:
The most we had in aves was on Saturday with 7 aves and 1 hoe (members ave had recently been totaled in a hit and run) which I think should still count.

Chadstr
We had Alaska_AV attend from Alaska....he owns 2 Avalanches but couldnt bring then down from Alaska... he should count as 2 AVs!  >:D :laugh:

chadstr said:

Chadstr

so would that mean 8 total or more than what you listed?

If you count members, it was 11 total in NY..  2 members drive with other members

Hugz said:
If you count members, it was 11 total in NY..  2 members drive with other members

Yea, this looks like the Avalanche count, not the members attending count as they asked about........I know it was 9 Avalanches in Iowa.

Z66 BUTCH said:
Yea, this looks like the Avalanche count, not the members attending count as they asked about........I know it was 9 Avalanches in Iowa.
Thats what I thought as well, but several had NON avalanches in  the number, so who knows..  (y)

participants = people does it not?

Back