• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

September NASCAR Race in NH.

Marc Napert

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2016
      Who's all going ??  and do you want to try an inpromtu GTG maybe all tail gate together @ the race track ??

WOW !!  been a month and not a single member going !!    ??? ???
                                                                            :laugh:
                                                  :eek:  Holy bad tank of fuel Batman !! :eek:

Well one things for sure ... I'm going on a tagging spree !!   
      Gonna take a crap  load of CAFCNA tags with me and tag every Av. I see there in the parking lots!!                                                                    BOTH DAYS !!
                                                           :kidding:  (not really)

Regardless....you are more than welcome to swing over any day this weekend or meet us for a drink at the local watering hole...
We live right off exit 16 93N...it is not even a few miles to the track and gives you a place to get some ice... >:D >:D >:D >:D

Let me know as I do not live far from the track at all...Hopefully talk to you soon...

Cell
+603.491.2314

Sean

Race was real good  ...  had a good time .
  Yeah  that really sucked for Tony...I'm not a big Stewart fan but I'd rather see him win than a few other drivers out there.  My seats are just after the start/finish line so when he slowed as the wht. flag dropped we all thought that HE thought it was the end but when he never got back up to speed we all Knew what happened .  But at least he didn't get a DNF ..  he made that last lap, and when he stopped he stopped right  in front of me .

NHavalanche said:
Regardless....you are more than welcome to swing over any day this weekend or meet us for a drink at the local watering hole...
We live right off exit 16 93N...it is not even a few miles to the track and gives you a place to get some ice... >:D >:D >:D >:D

Let me know as I do not live far from the track at all...Hopefully talk to you soon...

Cell
+603.491.2314

Sean
  Hey Sean , good re-meeting you , thanks for inviting me over , and thanks for the beer at Macris (did I spell that right ? ). To bad we couldn't meet up again later on but maybe the cruse up the Kank that James is trying to organize.
          See you there ?
                                    Marc

Back