• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NEW SC Member Sign in by County/Region - 02/21/2012

Spork_Driver

PM 2023
SM 2008
Here is a list of active members in SC listed by region (and county).  This can help with planning GTG.  Remember, anyone can plan a gtgs.
*some counties are considered in two districts (mainly taken from the tourism map).  Don't forget, send me an email if you want to be put on the GTG mailing list.

THE UPSTATE
Abbeville
Anderson
Cherokee
Greenville
  Buds10LTZ
  Iggyg00
  JL24JEFF
  Maxx6 Av
  MynticeLX
Greenwood
Laurens
Oconee
Pickens
Spartanburg
  darkness
  lineman03
  tbrochin
Union

LOW COUNTRY
Allendale
Beaufort
  coolram62
Berkeley
  aval1212
Charleston
Colleton
Dorchester
  dlfarr
Georgetown
Hampton
Jasper
Williamsburg

MIDLANDS REGION
Calhoun
Clarendon
Lexington
  avalachman
  clemsonfan1992
  thundert56
  englishguy3012
  05SCAV
Newberry
Orangeburg
  rahcabman
Richland
  avyz66
  bjl321
  Gntlhnds
  TarHeel3id
  sandlapper
  ssutiger00
Saluda
Sumter
  anglarry04
  scoobyrogers

OLDE ENGLISH DISTRICT
Chester
  Roch207
Chesterfield
Fairlfield
Kershaw
Lancaster
York
  gilkman
  jratliff
  namttip

PEE DEE DISTRICT
Darlington
Dillon
Florence
  blackbeauty
  outinleftlane
  scavy
Horry
  08whitediamond
  hardrock
  bentodd93
Lee
Marion
Marlboro

THOROUGHBRED COUNTRY
Aiken
  Batteman87
  buddy46
  Chopped_Burban
  Spork_Driver
  wolfsmane
  jrgporsche
Bamberg
Barnwell
Edgefield
  coonhunter1
McCormick
  Ducman

BOARDER CROSSERS
ARMYtango

sorry didn't know anything about it and BIG AVY aka THUNDER CHICKEN was under the knife getting some serious engine work done :B: I will check in more often. when is the next one? Is there a Private Message system on hear or is it all public?

There is a private message (pm).  There is a special amount of post you have to have before it is activated (I think you are already there).  Just click on the green scroll looking thing under a member's avatar.  Also I send out emails to those who want them on the upcoming gtg.  Send me an email at bonegrl at gmail and I will add you to the list.  In my signature there is a link to the calendar.  The next one is this Saturday (tomorrow) in Helen, GA.  It is always a blast.

:welcome: John

You don't happen to be related to Sheryl & Charles by chance?  What part of Aiken county?  Be on the look out for the monthly dinners to start back up in February.

Hello,
I am a new member from Rock Hill (York County).

I recently purchased my first Avalanche which is a 2003, metallic dark gray, Z71, and I love it.

Back