• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Convert

Gump

Just traded out of our 05 Avalanche LT to a Raven Black 07 EXT..................   Sweet!  Bought with 32k miles all the options but rear seat DVD (no kids) for 33k, they gave me 15k for my 63k miles Avalanche.

:wave:

02 North Face Edition Avalanche
03 Z66 Avalanche
05 LT Avalanche

All retired!

:welcome: Gump

Congrats on the up grade (y)

Upload the picture to a picture hosting site like photobucket then add the img tag in your post here.

It will look something like this  img] link [/img

Vehicle

See it now?

Sorry was out of town on business trip.  The answer is yes to both.  I took it on a 500 mile trip, highway driving.........  The ride is sooo much more smoother, feels heavier.  The power is deceiving due to the 6 speed tranny.  Our 05 Avalanche had the 4 speed tranny.  I would not honestly go back to an Avalanche after driving this baby.  Nothing against the Avalanche, we owned 3 of them.  But this is the cat's A$$..........

Forrest........

EXT's are very nice, but  :-X

WOW!!Good deal!!!  Where do you live? We have been looking at the SUV version. I know, I know, but with two kids in car seats and a two year old Husky things are kinda tight when traveling. Mine is a base model with 76k on it 2wd and in great shape so I hope to get at least 13k for mine.

I wish that was my truck! That would be the only possible vehicle I would every trade my avalanche in for. ever. or a new avalanche lol

Back