• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

17th Annual Desantis Chevy car show 9/26/10 Brockton MA

KevMack

17th Annual All Vehicle Car Show

Rain or Shine

held at
DeSantis Chevrolet
1555 Main St.
Brockton MA
www.desantischevrolet.com
508-586-7900

$15 to enter
34 classes 1st place-5th awarded

Gates open at 8am

Show is ran by the East Coast Camaro Club
http://www.eastcoastcamaroclub.com/?de94b2d0

This is a really good show..... A lot of cars go to this, 80% of them chevys. I go to it every year and always find out about it at the last minute so I don't get to post it up. But this year I got a heads up. I won Best of show there one year. It is one of those shows were the crowd votes for you. There is always another guy there with an Avalanche that goes every year too... I try to get him on here but I think he looks at me like a punk kid so it would be cool if he seen you guys.

Kevin, I thought you tried to organize going to this show last year? It may have been something else, but pretty sure it was in that area.

James.

james21 said:
Kevin, I thought you tried to organize going to this show last year? It may have been something else, but pretty sure it was in that area.

James.

No that was the all GM show... I should look in to that one.. it probably happened already.

(y) I'll make this my last show of the year. unless something really cool comes up. I wanted to do this show last year, but found out too late about it. I got my AV from Desantis almost 2 years ago now. I still get something every now and then from the dealer I dealt with.

You can count me in for it.

James.

Chevzilla AV said:
(y) I'll make this my last show of the year. unless something really cool comes up. I wanted to do this show last year, but found out too late about it. I got my AV from Desantis almost 2 years ago now. I still get something every now and then from the dealer I dealt with.

Nick... there is the Holloween one again... LOL... I haven't had time to make a thread for it.

http://www.cruisinnewengland.com/files/Spooktacular_0.pdf

KevMack said:
Nick... there is the Holloween one again... LOL... I haven't had time to make a thread for it.

http://www.cruisinnewengland.com/files/Spooktacular_0.pdf

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh ya! The rain or shine show that got snowed out.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I still have some of the stuff that I was going to use last year. Some of the stuff I know got "lost"since my pops moved in.

Put me down as a  maybe  for this Kevin.  The race is the week before and I wont be back till that Monday afternoon , then back to work the rest of the week, might just do nothing that day but recover from it all !!

Anyone else want in on this one? They got an awesome raffle at this one. They even raffle off a crate 350 at it every year.

Looks like its the U.S. once again, for this show.

James.

Why is it that, the only time we can get more than 4-5 AVs is when we go out to eat? (this is nothing against you Josh.) All I'm saying is that the Fudruckers GTG, there were what 8 and a 1/2 maybe. Then every car show its been the usual 4, possibly one more at times. I just don't understand. I guess everyone else thinks that their AVs are below 'show quality'.

James

Yep, What James said,   I'm Definitly " Below show quality "        Hell I lost to a HEEP Liberty  last month  :9: !!!!   A BRUSH PAINTED HEEP AT THAT !!!     WTF  !!!  AAAAHHH !!!     
       Sorry ~~~ flash back  :needhug:

I'll probably make this .
                                                     Marc

Its not about "show Quality" at this show at all. This show is put on by a Camaro Forum thats like us. So they will have all kinds of looks, styles and conditions... but they are there just to support their club.... thats what we need. Lets show these people that our forum can be just as big as theirs.

I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, its just all about the club, and enjoying the company of friends while looking at some awesome show pieces. I really could care less if I won an award. I'd just really like to show up the other chapters of this club in other parts of the country, that can get 10-20 AVs easy for a afternoon BBQ or a show, I'd really like to see the NE chapter blossom into that. I know there are enough members here that are active on the site, it is just as easy to take it a step further and SHOW UP!

James.

james21 said:
I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, its just all about the club, and enjoying the company of friends while looking at some awesome show pieces. I really could care less if I won an award. I'd just really like to show up the other chapters of this club in other parts of the country, that can get 10-20 AVs easy for a afternoon BBQ or a show, I'd really like to see the NE chapter blossom into that. I know there are enough members here that are active on the site, it is just as easy to take it a step further and SHOW UP!

James.

Well put James

Marc, I should be in town on Sunday morn, want to meet at the usual spot and cruise up together?

James.

james21 said:
Marc, I should be in town on Sunday morn, want to meet at the usual spot and cruise up together?

James.
    Sounds good to me James ---- @ Miky Ds rite ?

NOW for the BIG question ;

Does anyone have a time and place to meet up to cruze in together ?

Back