• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

End Of The Road

maduckie

SM 2004
:cry:  It is with a heavy heart that I type this.  Tomorrow (Thursday the 26th of August) we are turning our Avalanche in to the dealer and picking up a shiny new 2010 GMC Terrain.

We have been driving Avs for 8 fun filled years, and this one is number three.  We have attented two National GTG (both in Niagara Falls Canada) and met some awesome people. 

We were hoping to attend another local GTG before I turned in the truck, but the new one is ready and this Av is costing me money.  I look forward to seeing everyone for the next GTG if you will have me.  I know,  :nopics:, but I will post tomorrow after we take delivery.

~Inez

No more AV!  Enjoy the Terrain!

Just completed dumping $4000 in repairs to the AV.  Hopefully no more breakdowns towing the trailer!  Unfortunately it was cheaper to do the repairs then to UPGRADE to a NEW FORD!

This is the LAST GM vehicle for me!  Never again!  With only 1 exception, that being another AV!

See ya around!

Chris

Hate to see the AV go, but you are still always welcome....
Maybe we will see you next time I head North..

Hugz

McDuckie, i know what you must feel. My wife and I had seen our bills go higher than ever and we had to sacrifice our Avalanche for one family vehicle. I have such blessed friends because they know how hard it was for me and one of my military buddies loan me his 2001 audi to get around. He has asked me if I would be willing to buy it from him he would sell it for 4500.00 and it is completely serviced and maintained. I write this because God does open another door when one shuts.  (y) I wish you much luck and perhaps in the future you might find yourself with another avy. I don't think I would at this point until we find ourselves in a better situation. Good luck.  :wave:

Back