• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AyyTrainn @ University Of Oregon vs New Mexico State....

Yashodhara

SM 2008
SM 2007
Anbody Else Goin' 2 B Here?  Jus Got N 2nite...Hit Downtown Already & O Yes...Gave Them The AyyTrainn Special.  So If U Heard A Trainn Downtown...It Wasn't A Derailment...Jus Me. ;)

Holla @ Me If U R Here.  U Have My Numba If I Have Yours.

:woot: AyyTrainn :woot:

AyyTrainn said:
Anbody Else Goin' 2 B Here?  Jus Got N 2nite...Hit Downtown Already & O Yes...Gave Them The AyyTrainn Special.  So If U Heard A Trainn Downtown...It Wasn't A Derailment...Jus Me. ;)

Holla @ Me If U R Here.  U Have My Numba If I Have Yours.

:woot: AyyTrainn :woot:

Let's make a game later this year, I'd be down! Oh and i want to hear your horns!

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2010/1/27/1272973/lache-seastrunk-commits-to-oregon

This is a kid that played against my boys for 4 years.
He went to Temple High School and they were at A&M Consolidated in College Station.

He is scary fast and fun to watch.

Just thought Id mention that cause it give me a reason to watch the ducks.

Jake

Avalanche Maverick said:
http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2010/1/27/1272973/lache-seastrunk-commits-to-oregon

This is a kid that played against my boys for 4 years.
He went to Temple High School and they were at A&M Consolidated in College Station.

He is scary fast and fun to watch.

Just thought Id mention that cause it give me a reason to watch the ducks.

Jake

Jake,

Afta the 1st half...it was a rap.  I think i do recall them callin' Lache's (Lake) name tho'.  I'll b on the lookout for sure next time.

Thanx 4 the heads up. 

Thanx 2 A CoWorka...These Were Our Seats.  (Apologize 4 Cell Fone Quality)

Attachments

• 1stDuckGame.JPG
    1stDuckGame.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1stDuckGame2.JPG
    1stDuckGame2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
Jolt said:
Let's make a game later this year, I'd be down! Oh and i want to hear your horns!

Sounds Like A Winna Jolt!  They Actually Play A Train Horn When They Score.  Heard It Several Times This Last Game...  72-0.  59-0 @ Halftime.

I Was Thinkin' Of Askin' Them If I Could Bring My Avy Close  The Stadium 2 Blow Mine 2.  :laugh:

Back