• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Members

silver_bullet

Hello fellow members.  Please post in this thread if you live in Toronto or the surrounding area's and would be interested in a get together.  I keep reading about all the CAFCNA meets in the states and I think it's about time we got out from behind our keyboards!  I am looking to organize a meet somewhere in the Durham Region.  Again, if you are interested in coming to a meet, please post here.  I am open to suggestions and idea's as well. 

I've gotten rid of the Av - but sure would like to come out one more time with all my buds.  Let us know when and where.

~Inez

Over here in North Oshawa... Would be interested in meeting.

I know the parking lot at Durham Colllege/UOIT is big enough for all of our trucks to fit...but there's no Timmy's close by.

How about sunday, October 24th - I know I am in town that weekend.  We could look at William's over at Thickson and Victoria (Home Depot, Pet smart etc)  They have a large parking lot, and decent coffee.  If you want to do a meal, we could move off to somewhere else.

~Inez

I'm in Burlington as well.  I attended the World Wide GTG in Grand Island, NY in July and would love to attend a Canadian GTG.

IMG_0010-1.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't make it on October 24th.  :(

MaDuckie said:
How about sunday, October 24th - I know I am in town that weekend.  We could look at William's over at Thickson and Victoria (Home Depot, Pet smart etc)  They have a large parking lot, and decent coffee.  If you want to do a meal, we could move off to somewhere else.

~Inez
I could probably do that day!  Will know better when closer!

Count me in as well!  I'm still not an owner - delivery is in early January 2012 - but I've very interested.

I'm in King City, about ten minutes north of Canada's Wonderland (which is Maple, Ontario).

Much thanks!

Michael

Can we get enough members from around the GTA area to come out for a meet.  Maybe not this year since we are so close to Xmas but maybe early 2012?  Who would be interested?

Back