• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ontario Fall GTG

my girlfriends due date is the 23 but if it doesnt come on time ide love to come i live in burlington ontario, what happens at theese gtgs ive never been, and i dont no any one there ???

Just got back from a week travelling through Eastern Ontario (went through Whitby on the way there and back, too).

197.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't make it on the 24th. Maybe next time. Have fun guys.

Thanks for all the responses!  As for what goes on, I'm not sure.  Never been to a CAFCNA GTG but at the classic car GTG's we check out everbody's ride and go for a coffee.  Doesn't matter if you don't know anyone, we all have one great thing in common!  :B:

hey guys how was the ontario gtg i wish i could have made it but my girlfriend was in labor all day we have a butifull baby girl. i cant wait to pick her up from the hospital for her very first ride in the avalanche :D :D :D :D

stogen said:
hey guys how was the ontario gtg i wish i could have made it but my girlfriend was in labor all day we have a butifull baby girl. i cant wait to pick her up from the hospital for her very first ride in the avalanche :D :D :D :D
Congratulations to you all.  What a lucky little girl, Her first car ride will be in the Av.

But you know what they say
:nopics:

~Inez

What happened?

Unfortunately I slept in until 10:00 today. I jumped in the shower and headed down to Williams.
When I got there, I saw only one AV in the parking lot. I made it at 10:45.
I went in and looked around, nobody waved or said anything so I left.

Since I don't know anyone personally I have no idea who was there from this group.

Ken

KenL said:
What happened?

Unfortunately I slept in until 10:00 today. I jumped in the shower and headed down to Williams.
When I got there, I saw only one AV in the parking lot. I made it at 10:45.
I went in and looked around, nobody waved or said anything so I left.

Since I don't know anyone personally I have no idea who was there from this group.

Ken

Sorry, we were sitting next to the window - we saw you leave, weren't sure if you were looking for us or not.  Anyway I guess that makes 3 trucks - 2 Avs and a Terrain.

I just went in and asked who ownered the Silver Av, easiest way to meet fellow Avers.  we will have to try again in the spring with nicer weather.

~Inez

Next time I will put a sign in the window of my truck and on the table.  :E:  That was my silver Avy you saw there Kent.  I didn't see you until you jumped back in your Avy.  Let's try for another meet in the spring when the weather is better and more of us can come out.

Sounds like a plan,

I would have liked to see your LED mods.

I would love to see anybody's mods. I am still waiting to have enough money to work on my baby, but would love to see some completed ones.

Back