• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Chattanooga Area Member

Marine4Life

SM 2013
I'm new to the club and relatively new to the Chattanooga area.  I was wondering if anyone had started any GTG in the Chattanooga area yet?  If not I would be interested in getting one started.  Let me know.

:welcome:  There's a couple of members down you way, but haven't heard of a TN GTG in quite a while.  I'm in Smyrna, just south of Nashville.  Shout if you want to try to get some AVs together sometime.  Just post up something and see if we can get some folks to come out!! 

I'll see what I can do.  I used to live in the 'boro while going to school there. Too bad I'm not closer I miss Toot's, which is definately where I'd like to have a GTG. 

Never heard of Helen...Looked up on mapquest, and realized why.  Seems to be in the middle of no where.  Dave and Busters in Marietta would be interesting. 

notfamous said:
I'm in Chatt, I haven't met any other Avy owners in town but I've only seen a couple Avy's here.

I live in Ooltewah and have noticed about three or so floating around town.  Other than that I really haven't seen any drivin aorund.  I have been waiting to see how much interest there has been on doing any GTG's here in town and haven't gotten much activity.  GA seems to have a lot of active members who are all about some GTG's, which I've considered taggin along with them, but not before seeing what I can get together here locally first.  Let me know if you come across anyone and want to try to schedule a GTG.

Marine4Life said:
I live in Ooltewah and have noticed about three or so floating around town.  Other than that I really haven't seen any drivin aorund.  I have been waiting to see how much interest there has been on doing any GTG's here in town and haven't gotten much activity.  GA seems to have a lot of active members who are all about some GTG's, which I've considered taggin along with them, but not before seeing what I can get together here locally first.  Let me know if you come across anyone and want to try to schedule a GTG.

I've got an old friend whoni just talked a few days ago that has an Avalanche too so that 3 people. I'll keep an eye out. Wave me down if you see a black ltz with blacked out bowties and amber drls.  (y)

Could have been you then.  It was definately a distinctive Avy.  Should schedule a GTG and see who all we can get on board.  Let me know a good time and place.  My favorite hangout is top of the dock, but I haven't been down there since the tornados so I'm not sure what kind of condition that place is in.  Let me know.

If you guys want to host a GTG down Chat way, I would be in for a little road trip down 24 to meet up with you guys.  Plan it and they will come!!  (y)

I will schedule and host a Chattanooga GTG on December 4th.  It will be at the Mellow Mushroom in Downtown Chattanooga.  Notfamous if you could give me a hand on this one I would appreciate it!  Keep an eye out on the main topic board for details.

Dayum... I've missed allot....  I'm in Cleveland and I know of a couple of others in Chattanooga that have been quiet lately.

mhough said:
Dayum... I've missed allot....  I'm in Cleveland and I know of a couple of others in Chattanooga that have been quiet lately.

What's up Mark??  Long time no talk to !  Check below:

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,124056.0.html

Ski Edition said:
What's up Mark??  Long time no talk to !  Check below:

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,124056.0.html
Nuttin much.. just keepin busy with the holiday hubba-lub...  :E:

I see this thread is old but I have never met another AV owner around the Chattown area ever... had one guy with a freight horn blow his horn at me and scared the piss out of me hahaha  :laugh: but thats about it... a gtg would be sweet just to check out each others trucks and whats been done to em.

There are a few guys around there....  They just need to wake up and get out of the house!  mhough post up!! he is in cleavland. I have recently moved to Panama City Fl. I am up there often. Check out the GTG in ATL for Oct! It is going to be a great one. see details in geargia form. (y)

:wave: Welcome... there's a GTG coming up in Atl at the end of this month...  Hope to see you there.

Back