• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

landing in maui dec 30

loneraider

Hello fellow Avalancher's  My girlfriend and i are going to maui in december  looking for great places to visit and sites to see.
                                        we are travelling to honolulu on the 10 of january also for a week. we have rented cars for both islands
                                        and booked rooms. Spending new years eve  is there a great place to bring in the new year in maui?
                                        looking for great sunsets.....ect....thank you...     

We've been to Maui twice in the last 4 years and I don't think there's a bad place. We spent most of our time in the Lahania area. We thought the beaches were better there. As for a New Years Eves party, I don't think they'll be too hard to find. My guess is that most of the resorts will have something.  Enjoy the trip. Aloha

We're going back January 13th till the 28th, 1st week on Kauai and the 2nd at Waikiki Beach. We can hardly wait.

Back