• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

WHAT IS A NEW YEAR WITHOUT LAUGHLIN ?????

Aussie Red

SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
It is that time again and I will be setting up the hotel and date so keep your eye on this thread for further details. Would love to see some posts here as to who is interested in another great weekend in Laughlin and joining in all the fun of years before. Speak up and let me know you are again interested in joining region V 's first big event of the year.

I'm interested..  (y)

:love: :love: :love: Knew we could count on you. Ok I am in touch with the hotels and working out a couple of dates to toss out. Looks at this point to be in Feb because Jan is just not enough time to get it all put together. Camera crew is coming again and will have a much better camera because I am getting it  :laugh:.
Here is hoping we can top last years fun. Looking forward to seeing all of you once again.

We are definitely interested but not sure how much if any we can attend.  Trying to stay the night in a hotel with the 3 kids will result in little or no sleep for me.  Maybe we can make it down there for a day trip.
:cry:

If you are planning to attend please note the poll as to dates . I need to know which weekend to book. We are good to go.  :laugh: They had my info from last year and were going to give me a call next week  :laugh:.

Feb. works better for us, since Jan is my month to work weekends. I will have weekends off in Feb. P.S. I can't find the poll, but you can count on us. Wish we still had the AV, but we have a Silverado, does that count???  :love:

Don't see no poll ?
Any time except last weekend in Feb. or first weekend in March busy both of those weekends....

Weekend of Feb. 18-21 would be awesome  >:D

Glen

I found the poll, it is really there!! You need to click on Region V- Pacific Northwest and West, then scroll down past all the states to the bottom of the page and click on Laughlin 2011. Hope you'll vote!!

So is it going to happen or do we know yet. I would not mind helping with the planning. I have some free time, so if you need my organizational skills let me know.

Well, we have October but planning it in a week or two is probably out.  November has Thanksgiving at the end of the month, but the beginning of the month is open.  December is probably a wash from beginning to end.

I am guessing 2012.  With it being the 10 year anniversary of the AV it would be a great reason to party.  :cool:

Back