• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New guy in N.C.

Rokntoy

Whats up guys newbie from a small town in north west carolina. I have a 2002 Z71 that I just bought and I hope all goes well with. (y)

:help:
i have recently bought an 04 av ;ooking for ideals on how to upgrade items, any ideals? i would like to meet other owners myself
i am from outside raleigh. please let me know.

ps  i need to find some bed cover panels. mine are missing does anyone know where i can get some cheeap?

Welcome,
I am not new to the site but this is the first time I have been on here in some time. I am just South Of Raleigh.

I have a 2005 4x4 Avalanche with full cladding I purchased new. Its my second. My first one was a 2002 Z71. ( Wish I had gotten the Z71 package again but I didn't really know the difference until it was too late.)

Would be cool to all meet someplace for some light off road and /or camping sometime. Nothing crazy on the off road stuff since mine is all stock on street tires. Anybody have any suggestions? Maybe we can post something soon.

What up everyone? Im from The triad and also new to this fan club. I gtta 07 Avi 4x4 Black sitting on 24's.... :cool:

AVI LT said:
What up everyone? Im from The triad and also new to this fan club. I gtta 07 Avi 4x4 Black sitting on 24's.... :cool:
Welcome.
In the western edge of the triad

Back