• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Chilli Challenge

afd660

Anybody in the las cruces NM area plan on attending the chilichallenge?? looks like mostly jeeps and what not but i hear they allow anybody to go that meets the minimum requirements. I'm thinking of doing an easy tour/trail. website is chilichallenge.org

:welcome: afd660.  What is this chilichallenge?  Is it some sort of an off-road/best chili cook off benefiting the boys and girls club.  Are U in the Las Cruces area or what part of NM?  Just asking cause I'm in Grants, is this held in Hatch, NM or is this something totally different.  If it's an off road thing I'm out but would not mind taking time to partcipate in the festivities.  If this is the Chili deal in Hatch that they have every year.  Never mind maybe if i spelled it right.  Got the right website now.  Looks interesting.

Yeah I'm in the las cruces area... I never been to or heard of the chilli challenge until a few days ago...a couple of jeep friends told me about it.. guess its pretty fun from what they say...  Grants is near the 4 corners right??? I cant remember. lol...

Yea were about 80 miles west of ABQ.  If you do this chili thing take a few pics and have fun.

Back