• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Larz Anderson Auto Museum Truck day Sunday 10-16-11

KevMack

Larz Anderson Auto Museum
Jeep & Truck Day
Sunday, October 16, 2011
10am-2pm
Sponsored by the Larz Anderson Auto Museum
Car Registration: $20
Specatator Admission:Adults, $10. Military, Students, Children, Seniors, $5. Childern under 6 free.
Lunch will be available on site!
For more info please email frontdesk@larzanderson.org

15 Newton Street, Brookline, MA, 02445

http://www.larzanderson.org
http://twitter.com/LarzAnderson
Tues - Sun: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Attendees:

1.KevMack
2.James21
3.Chevzilla AV
4.Avlanch0251

This a charitable event?

Either way you can add me w/ my AV.

James.

james21 said:
This a charitable event?

Either way you can add me w/ my AV.

James.

I'm not sure if it is a charity thing. I think the museum uses the money they make from the shows/events every summer just to stay afloat every year.

Chevzilla AV said:
I'm in. Never heard of this place so I want to check it out!!

It's a cool place, I been there a bunch of times as a kid... I wish I thought of us going there before for a GTG... but this one should be a cool time plus the building it is in is pretty cool so if we could set up for some kinda cool picture after.

I've heard of this museum , never thaught of going, looks like a cool place. long way off but put me on the list.       
                            :laugh:
Looks like the "usual suspects" together again ! 

Avlanch0251 said:
   I've heard of this museum , never thaught of going, looks like a cool place. long way off but put me on the list.       
                            :laugh:
Looks like the "usual suspects" together again !   

Well with this GTG being so far away, hopefully we can get a good turn out and show them why Avalanches are the best trucks!!!

Totally forgot about it, but I'm sure I can still make it.

James.

Kev, sorry, but I'm gonna have to bail. Just got a sore throat today, and doubt its gonna clear up by tomorrow. Hope you guys have fun.

James.

Back