• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2011 National Chevy Avalanche GTG Hotel Info DoubleJj Ranch, Rothbury, MI

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Welcome to the 2011 Chevy Avalanche National Get Together!!
This years Nationals will be held at:​

DoubleJj.png

Rothbury, Michigan July 27th to July 31st

Double Jj Resort offers Many activities including Horseback Riding, 18 Hole Championship Golf Course, Indoor and Outdoor Water Park, Mechanical Bull (for you thrill seekers) and many other Activities.

Call 1-231-894-4444 and mention the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club to reserve your room.
Please feel free to browse thru their website for more Activities they offer.  www.doublejj.com
There are many options including On Site RV Campgrounds for the stay.  Here is a list of accomidations and prices.

Loft Hotel                                          $125.00 per night
1 Bedroom Thoroughbred Suite              $230.00 per night
2 Bedroom Thoroughbred Suite              $280.00 per night
3 Bedroom Thoroughbred Suite              $330.00 per night
4 Bedroom Thoroughbred Suite              $400.00 per night
Family Cabin                                       $180.00 per night
Log Homes                                         $310.00 per night
RV site - full hook-up                            $45.00 per night
RV site ? partial hook-up                        $35.00 per night
RV site ? Primitive hook-up                     $25.00 per night

CowboyGus_FenceReColored.gif
Frontier.jpg

TheFrontier.jpg

BackForty.jpg

JjRanch.jpg

BigC any camping parks near there. 

MS03 2500 said:
BigC any camping parks near there. 

Yes.  There are many in the area.  I will be doing some Recon Friday.

KevMack said:
Any word on Hotel yet?

We are working out the final details from the proposal the Hotel sent us.  Hopefully the info will be posted this weekend.

silverrider said:
Will it be a pet friendly Hotel????

Parts of it is pet friendly.  The details are coming soon.

I'm sorry it is taking so long.  We are trying to get the best possible price so it will be eccinomical for anyone and everyone to make the trip to the Great Lakes AVenture.

Keep your eyes open for the Hotel Announcement coming Very Very soon!!

BigC Mich said:
Keep your eyes open for the Hotel Announcement coming Very Very soon!!

Hotel Info has been updated in the first post.  (y)  (y)  (y)

That sounds great BigC 

This place is AWESOME!!!!!!  :love:  :love:
We had a guide tour of all the activties they offer and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be a fun filled Nationals!!

Good deal that camping is right on site near the Hotel.  (y)  I'm good for a round of golf too!!

This looks COOL! It seems like there will be a lot to do and a fun family time.

(y) 

think we will be doing the family cabin ...
This place looks great with a lot of stuff to do and a sweet water park . We would not even need to go to Michigan Adventure with all this place has to offer .

(y) Great Job BigC

underwood said:
(y) 

think we will be doing the family cabin ...
This place looks great with a lot of stuff to do and a sweet water park . We would not even need to go to Michigan Adventure with all this place has to offer .

I agree, I am thinking about removing the Michigans Adventure from the Schedule of Events and replacing it with things to do around the Resort.

Where is the hotel and suites compared to the cabins, RV sites.  The short time I looked I couldn't figure that out.

maverick1974 said:
Where is the hotel and suites compared to the cabins, RV sites.  The short time I looked I couldn't figure that out.

Everything sits on a 1200 acher property.  The hotel and suites are about a half mile drive down the road.
There are shuttles that run all day long from one part of the property to the other.

ok ... I just have to ask because I can't seem to find it on the map .... I see the log cabins and log homes .... where are the Family cabins? .... are they what the Log cabins are? .....

John

Intimidatoruag said:
ok ... I just have to ask because I can't seem to find it on the map .... I see the log cabins and log homes .... where are the Family cabins? .... are they what the Log cabins are? .....

John

In the top left corner of the map it says Log homes, right next to the log cabins. It looks like they run on that main outside road.

There's also that path that links all the properties together; I wonder how wide it is :rolleyes:.

James.

james21 said:
There's also that path that links all the properties together; I wonder how wide it is :rolleyes:.

James.
I have been making paths/trails recently.  If I am there, I will bring the tools, we can make it as wide as you like >:D

Back