• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Schedule of Events

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Nationals Dates:  July 27, 2011 thru July 31, 2011

Wednsday July 27 - Check In Welcome Package and local attractions at your leasure.

Thursday July 28 - Morning - Silver Lake Sand Dunes.  Take your Avy on the Dunes or Ride along with Mac Woods Cost is $16.00 per ride.
                             Afternoon - GoKarts at Craigs Cruisers Cost is $12.00 for 4 activities that include GoKarts, Putt Putt golf and other activities.

Friday July 29 - Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park Michigan's Adventure All Day Cost is $26.00 per person.
                    OR
                    Events at Double Jj Ranch (Golf, Horseback Riding, Hay Rides, Mechanical Bull, Indoor and Outdoor Water Parks)

Saturday July 30 - Group Breakfast, Show N Shine, Mods, Group Dinner With Rodeo, Passing of the Hoe.

Sunday July 31 - Departure.

** All prices listed are tentative.  We will be in contact with the Businesses shortly to discuss Group Discounts!!   >:D

Attachments

• Mac Woods1.jpg
    Mac Woods1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 678
  • Mac Woods2.jpg
    Mac Woods2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 682
Shels Land said:
From one Hoe owner to another, I hope to see you there!  :B:

I'm trying to get the money together for this cause I would like to be there to pass the hoe off. I had Casey add that to the event list cause I feel I held it too long now.

I'm not sure my truck will be there though, It's getting to the point that I don't want to trust driving it that far. It only has 60k on it but it's a 2003 and still has the original Fuel pump, alternator and starter... Maybe if it is cheep enough I will ship it down.

It will be good to see you there Kev, I would like to see your AV. I have done some looking into shipping a truck and can tell ya it's not cheap(but maybe you know that). If you have a couple of AVs from your area it maybe a doable.

MS03 2500 said:
It will be good to see you there Kev, I would like to see your AV. I have done some looking into shipping a truck and can tell ya it's not cheap(but maybe you know that). If you have a couple of AVs from your area it maybe a doable.

I know I looked in to it for Texas an it was like $1200 for one way. but this is alot closer so I'll have to get a quote.

KevMack said:
I know I looked in to it for Texas an it was like $1200 for one way. but this is alot closer so I'll have to get a quote.
Get 3-4 or more Avalanche's to convoy and do some drafting, you'll be surprise how much it helps the MPG! Hope to meet you there.  :wave:

Z66 BUTCH said:
Get 3-4 or more Avalanche's to convoy and do some drafting, you'll be surprise how much it helps the MPG! Hope to meet you there.  :wave:

I'm not worried about MPG.. ^^^ read up there.

HiHo Silver said:
Where is everyone staying at? I don't know about camping for me!! It looks like a hotel for me!! (y)

I am still working on Hotels/Camp Grounds.  I hope to have the places tied down real soon.

Hey BigC do you mind if I start a few threads here. I know you don't but I have to ask.

Can't wait till this one happens Kimmer and BigC (y)

Kimmer said:
you just get here and I will let you drive Betty.....since Big C will have his there also.
:B:

:abuelito: I can't do that... but if I fly there, you guys can pick me up from the air port.. LOL

KevMack said:
:abuelito: I can't do that... but if I fly there, you guys can pick me up from the air port.. LOL

no problem ... I work about 45 minutes away from Detroit Metro ..... I also live about 45 minutes south of it ...

John

Shels Land said:
From one Hoe owner to another, I hope to see you there!  :B:

I'm hoping to be there.. I told Casey it's time to pass the hoe.. So I'm hoping to be there to do that... now I just have to come up with a good person to hand it off too.

KevMack said:
I'm hoping to be there.. I told Casey it's time to pass the hoe.. So I'm hoping to be there to do that... now I just have to come up with a good person to hand it off too.

Would be great to have you there and get a chance to meet you! Av or no Av! And yes, she needs to go to the right person  >:D

Back