• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Just an Idea for a local GTG

KevMack

I got an idea... and those that know me, know I got the power to pull this off.............

I was thinking and wondering... If I was to put together a GTG that had some pretty car models and some professional Photographers... would you be interested and would you come??? This is my thought, If we got cool enough shots of different avys all together with some pretty faces then maybe we could take them and send them to a magazine and get noticed as a group and it would help to attract more local members.

I think it would be alot of fun for us. Also I know some of you guys will say no cause of wifes and girl friends but I can tell the girls to wear whatever we want. So we can make this really classy. I think we would need atleast 5 avy's to stand out too.

So think about it and let me know what you think about the whole thing. I have the resources to pull this off.

Sounds like a good idea. Be involved in a KevMack photoshot? I'm in.  >:D We have a wide selection of AVs that could make this work. Stock up to heavily modded, lifted to lowered, and I believe we cover all generations of the AV too!

Chevzilla AV said:
Sounds like a good idea. Be involved in a KevMack photoshot? I'm in.  >:D We have a wide selection of AVs that could make this work. Stock up to heavily modded, lifted to lowered, and I believe we cover all generations of the AV too!

Yes sir!!! Thats the idea to showcase how diverse our group is. I have some new awesome photographers working with me on lots of stuff and I have girls that love to take pics and love to work with me. This will be 100% free... most car guys have to pay for shoots to be set up. We just got to find a good spot to do it.

Duneit said:
Let's get right to it....these girls?

No, those girls are old news. New girls I'm working with. Trust me, you will like. I just set up James with a photo shoot from a photographer looking for a lifted truck. I'm not B.S.ing... I just need atleast 5 trucks to make it worth the time of the people involved.

People that can see my facebook pictures can already see some pics from stuff I did for other cars, high end mostly. This past weekend we had a shoot with a Lambo, Ferrari and an Audi R8

I'm usually available any time with enough notice to clean up the truck a little. Weekends would be the best, put I could do a week day if needed.

Even though those are the"old" girls. See the responses after posting their pics.
I'm a maybe for a bystander.

Dave

Duneit said:
Nevermind

Well if it's bad let me know so I can fix it. I don't know where you seen whatever your talking about. But I can promise this is going to be 100 times more professional then the time those girls came around. I'm working with real photographers. The girls will be classy and professional.

Even if you don't want to girls on your truck, the photogs can still get some awesome shots with out them.

I'm think of putting this together for May 7th or 8th around 12am.... I'm gonna scope out around the Blue Hills for some good spots. Let me know what works out for you guys.

Isnt that a little early, I'm usually sleeping around that time, j/k.

James.

May 7th is going to be the date... I just got to find the best spot for our beast. So far I have 2 professional photogs that like the idea and are coming and 2 models.  (y)

KevMack said:
May 7th is going to be the date... I just got to find the best spot for our beast. So far I have 2 professional photogs that like the idea and are coming and 2 models.  (y)

nice hopefully i am done with mine for then

Sounds awesome, post the address of the shoot site, so us out of staters can see how long of a trip it would be. Then maybe we could join you (and the girls  >:D(y)

bill496 said:
cruise night at bass pro shop at patriots place is every other thursday night,woold be good to park together!

We tried to do this before. Me, Marc and Nick was there last night.

Back