• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello I need some help from someone near Louisville

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Hi all I trying to buy a part for my motorcycle and it's located in Louisville. You don't have to pay for it I'll take care of that. I just need someone to pick it up, if you want you can ship it up to me or I will be down there at Derby time. I'm not sure at this time what part of louisville it is and just seeing if anyone will do it. There is a dinner including wife/husband on me for doing it. I'll cover all cost you have.

Thanks MS03 2500

I'm just north of Nashville, TN. If you don't have anybody else volunteer ill do my best to help ya out. I'm about 2.5 hours south of Louisville. Just pm me if nobody else jumps up and we'll see if we can get something figured out  (y) (y)

GR1MR3APER said:
I'm just north of Nashville, TN. If you don't have anybody else volunteer ill do my best to help ya out. I'm about 2.5 hours south of Louisville. Just pm me if nobody else jumps up and we'll see if we can get something figured out  (y) (y)

(y) I have a 1977 Goldwing and someone posted on another forum he had a good muffler for it for 100 bucks.

I asked for a picture here is his reply

dude i aint smart enough to post a picture...

I will ask the wife if she can, but I will guarantee it
to my brother, except the shipping...

shipping is what ever shipping cost...

i was recently was looking at mufflers on ebay, and they were all rotten, and they had painted the outside... my muffler is not rotten, has a tinny bit of surface rust on the outside but not rotten.

i have not painted it or molested it.

i will ask the wife in the morning..

Thanks always GR1MR3APER the guy does not know how to post a picture and there is no way I'm going pay for something sight unseen. Even if he will guarantee it, I know the internet and I'm not stupid.

By the way I will be down for derby weekend I have lots of family down there. I never go to the derby I'm on the golf course at that time. So if you folks want to do a GTG. (y)

And I love 28th street for the motorcycles, is Eagles still there.  ???

MS03 2500 said:
By the way I will be down for derby weekend I have lots of family down there. I never go to the derby I'm on the golf course at that time. So if you folks want to do a GTG. (y)

And I love 28th street for the motorcycles, is Eagles still there.  ???
I'm only about 90 mins away from Louisville...not a Derby fan either, but we could GTG somewhere else?  Just over the river in Indiana is a big "Bass Pro Shop".  There's also a great place to eat down on the river on the Indiana side...Didit or Butch introduced us to it a few years back.

Any other ideas, I'm open to just about any GTG opportunity...even if its just to eat. :D

LOL I've never been to the derby itself, I'm always on the golf course cause they are empty.

I just go down to hang out with some family I have down there. I'll let you know if I make it.

Thanks Boarder3304 but I decided not to buy it because the seller would not send me picture

Just to let you folks know I won't be coming down for the derby, I have to do some work on the AV. I will be through there a couple of times this summer thou.  I'll start another post when I come down.

Back